Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElectricGoose

Quote from: evolvingape on May 04, 2011, 07:08:27 AM
Email begins:

...............In your posts tell them to please SHARE the video everywhere too so the powers that be can't suppress it anymore! ..........

Evolving ape

This is not attack on you, just a general comment on the email you were sent.

I just think this is getting more stupid by the minute, especially the comment in the email above.  What exactly is this guy suggesting we all share?  A silly video of himself barely holding it together which says nothing about technology.  What exactly then arent the 'powers that be' supposed to be unable to suppress anymore?  A talkshow host on a video that looks a little excited like he is going to pee his pants?  LOL.

I go back to my original statement.  This Dr X, FF or whatever must be dumb as hammers IF he really and truly had attempts on his life and gives this much lead time 'warning' to the enemy of when he is going to release the technology.

This is a real showboating debacle and he certainly can't release schematics over the air now can he!  IF he does show up at the radio station, It will be nothing but hours of blather, conspiracy talk, "Look at me and what I have done" so he gets a good ego stroking.

Today will come and go and the public will be none the wiser.

evolvingape

Hi Chet,

Yes this is definitely going to be interesting. I work on the principle that forewarned is forearmed.

The more information we have before the radio show later today the better our questions can be to get to the truth of the matter.

What concerns me is that serious attempts have been made to hide the fact that this is FF technology. This cat is now out of the bag before the event. It would have been much better to be honest and say that FF technology has been independently tested and proven to work and is now being released.

It is the attempted deception by all parties involved that disturbs me.

RM :)

evolvingape

Hi E-Goose,

Yes I see your point about the email, it definitely has an element of media hype about it designed to increase traffic to his website.

Now that the picture of the system has been posted Mr X is going to have great difficulty in denying that he is involved with FF technology. It will be interesting to see if he attempts to claim this.

What really troubles me though is that PESWiki is actively involved. This is not a development I had anticipated.

This show is going to be good if we have lots of informed callers to ask questions!

ramset

RM
I would just like some focus!
If its real?, A Scam?
Just some Focus,Then we can decide how to spend our hard earned resources?

This community has probably had the most experience with Scammers than any other!

Just show us ,Tell Us, what your Doing "Whoever you are".
The rest will be "Self Evident".

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

evolvingape

Hi Chet,

Yes I know what you mean about focus.

I will tell you what my position is on this knowing what we now know so far.

This upcoming radio show technology release has been sensationalised from day 1. They are claiming that they have basically solved the water to fuel processing problem.

They have also created an air of mystery with Mr X and the death threats story etc.

PESWiki seem to have some insider knowledge about all this and have floated the information that 250,000 units are going to hit the marketplace in June.

Now, 250,000 units cannot be made overnight. I would expect the first 10,000 to have already been made at least so that they have time to go through quality control before they are available to be bought.

The problem is that it was also stated that these units would be a more primitive design which leads me to believe they are actually just Hydrogen Hogs by a different name.

The reason I am troubled is that it appears at this point that the radio show is designed to make the listener believe that they will be getting an overunity free energy technology, but in actual fact all they will be able to buy is a basic HHO cell that improves fuel mileage. A lot of energy has also been spent on attempting to deceive the public that FF technology is not involved at all.

So the question has to be asked, what cut are all parties involved going to be getting from the sale of the product ?

I hope all this is completely unfounded and the claims are true and will be verified on the radio show tonight, however, I must admit its not looking good at this stage for all involved.