Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Hi Everyone,

Latest email from Glenn at project.nsearch has hit my email box so I have reproduced it for you all below. It now appears that Mister X has become a doctor ?

Confusingly the email begins saying that we are less than 12 hours away from the radio show. The email arrived in my Inbox at 05:58 BST May 4th. It is now 12:07 BST at posting of this message.

Here is a time clock showing current EST:

http://www.world-time-zones.org/zones/eastern-standard-time.htm

The latest email does not mention the time zone but the original one did and stated 10pm EST May 4th. So does anyone know when this show is actually beginning ? I am confused.

RM :)

Email begins:

We are less than 12 hours from breaking one of the biggest stories ever - that we no longer need to use oil for fuel!   I want to welcome all the great new members I'm seeing on the site.  Remember to use that LIKE button on all videos and Blogs you want to share with others on Facebook.  That's what helps us grow!  Thank you!

We'll be talking to Doctor X very soon now about how he ran his Dodge truck over 8500 miles on nothing but water.  He'll be talk about many other incredible things too!

I'd like for all of you to spread the word of the interview by sharing this video on every website and every social network you are a member of.  Post it everywhere and send it to your entire email list if you have one!  This video has done very well for spreading the word and if everybody pushes it hard tomorrow it will be INCREDIBLE!

In your posts tell them to please SHARE the video everywhere too so the powers that be can't suppress it anymore!  This technology belongs to the people and I need all our members to push it HARD out there!  I've been waiting to do a story like this my entire life and I'm proud that we will be doing it soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBt30jHHR5s

Get your questions ready and call in when we ask for callers.   You'll be able to listen to the show live at 10pm on Wednesday May 4th by clicking on the play button in the Ustream player at the top left of our home page at

www.project.nsearch.com

Keep up the great work everybody!

Glenn

Visit Project Nsearch at: http://www.project.nsearch.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

heduobacht

evolvingape

Excellent work heduobacht!

Its exactly the same setup in both pictures, with the pictures being taken at slightly different times. You can tell this from the angles of the many connection wires being identical.

This raises some serious questions...

Does Glenn over at project.nsearch know this is Fast Freddy, and if so does he know FF's history ?

The other question I have is quite serious in it's implications...

I am speculating that the PESWiki article by Hank Mills with Sterling D Allan was partly written in response to the fact that the OU community had twigged it is Fast Freddy. They also state that they do not think it is FF because he is heavily involved in manufacturing 250,000 units to be hitting the marketplace as soon as June 2011. They also mention that Mister X is going to give FF the market opening to come out with his full system plans sooner than he had planned too.

So what's going on here ?

Has PESWiki been aware all along that this is FF technology ? Have they deliberately set out to deceive us ? If so, why is Sterling D Allan allowing his good name to be used in this way ???

These are very serious developments with very serious implications. It is now imperative to verify that this technology works as claimed and has been independently tested and proven before a single cent leaves your bank account.

I am quite troubled by the picture that is beginning to present itself here. Let us hope that the technology works as it is claimed to do.

evolvingape

This is also troubling too...

http://pesn.com/2011/05/9501821_10x_Attempted_Murder_Survivor_Mr_X_to_Reveal_Water_Fuel_Secret/

Top right corner of the article in the bright yellow box:

May 2 Update: Frederick Wells says he is not "Mr X"

And the picture discovered on nsearch by heduobacht that is obviously FF technology was posted by Glenn Canady on May 4th, 2011 at 01:00am

So, is Mr X an associate of FF, a necessary move considering FF's reputation ?

ramset

RM
No matter what ,Fast Freddy ,Or Halfast Freddy!
It will be interesting to see what comes out with this in the next day or so!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma