Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Car Running on Water to be Released May 4th at 10pm EST (USA)

Started by evolvingape, April 29, 2011, 06:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OscarMeyer

Oh, this IS Fast Freddy in the third degree here.  No doubt in my mind.  Let’s do a little review, shall we?

•   The vehicle is a Dodge.
•   There have been multiple attempts made on the inventor’s life.
•   God is only with the inventor who has the exclusive and only relationship with Him.
•   The oil people won’t like the technology.
•   An ungodly amount of cash money has been offered to shelve the technology.
•   Morgan Freeman and Keanna Reaves already made a movie based on his story call “Chain Reaction”.
•   The inventor has NOT had a reputable third party verify his claims.
•   The inventor has NOT and never will release the plans open source which already makes him a liar.
•   The inventor is his own worst enemy as it was him who destroyed (deleted) his own YouTube account thus suppressing his OWN technology all by himself.
•   Mr. X also had a father who worked with the top engineer of a major defense contractor (Hughes).

Now concerning the energy consumption debate; Remember that energy can NOT be created or destroyed.  It simply changes form.

Oscar

evolvingape

I am keeping an open mind about Mr X. I must admit though that there are far too many similarities with previous history of FF to not make it a 50/50 bet.

The guy over at project.nsearch might not even know if it was FF if he is using a different name. The guys over at PesWiki have provided a little balance to the debate, perhaps to give the guy a chance if he is not FF and the claims are true, cannot blame them for that.

I hope some people who know what FF sounds like are listening to the radio show May 4th and can ring in with questions, that might solve the mystery, unless he is using a voice changer then we will just get Darth Vader  ;D

I suppose the other alternative is that the show gets cancelled for some reason.

Time will tell...

RM :)

ElectricGoose

Quote from: evolvingape on May 02, 2011, 09:18:05 PM
Hi E-Goose,

I took exception to your post because your post was demonstrably wrong. It does not do the OU movement any favours at all to post information you know to be incorrect, especially for the “interested kids” with curious minds just beginning to explore this subject.

If your post was abbreviated incorrectly then it was you who did that because I took the quote directly from your post, not a reproduction by someone else. I do agree with you that conversion is a much more accurate term than consumption.

I also agree with you that a power source that pollutes is neither desirable or necessary. In my opinion anyone pursuing a polluting technology for OU is wasting their time and resources, as it will become obsolete the moment a clean energy source becomes open source.

There is also no need to swear at me or call me a moron. If you had expanded on your original incorrect abbreviation in the first place, with what you actually meant, then you could have avoided upsetting yourself.

So what do you say we forget about our disagreement and get back on topic, you got an opinion on whether Mr X = FF or not ?

@evolving ape

Forgive my heated exchange.  I clarified the issue and should have left it at that.  Apologies.

I have no idea who Mr X is even though it does 'sound' like FF.  I prefer not to venture into subjective things that won't lead to a productive outcome and only state fact from what I know from experiments or can back up.

I guess we will all find out soon enough whom it is.  Whomever it is....its a lot of showboating to announce it ahead of time and doesnt really add credence to any death threats claims.  Hardly being inconspicious wouldnt you agree?

WilbyInebriated

i'm starting to wonder if electric goose isn't fast freddy. ;) what with these repeated claims of ou on a regular basis that are never substantiated...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

evolvingape

Yes I completely agree with you. I find it very suspicious that a "free energy" inventor with a working system would choose to release it in this way. Looks very much like a publicity stunt to me.

Would be much more sensible to build say a hundred prototypes and mail them out to interested parties such as universities and fellow inventors along with manufacturers small and large. As long as there was a good installation video with it there would be no problem replicating the technology.

Anything other than that looks to me like a fishing trip for $