Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

solar x-ray influence on my AG-cell

Started by Walter Hofmann, April 09, 2005, 04:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Hofmann

hi all,
does somebody have a suggestion what kind of material whould be sufficient to block the solar x-ray's ? whould lead be enough or should there another layer of a diffferent kind be added?
opinions or suggestions?
greetings
walt

betajim

Quote from: Walter Hofmann on April 09, 2005, 04:34:45 PM
hi all,
does somebody have a suggestion what kind of material whould be sufficient to block the solar x-ray's ? whould lead be enough or should there another layer of a diffferent kind be added?
opinions or suggestions?
greetings
walt

Hi Walt,

All of the sun's xray radiation is blocked by the Earth's atmoshere from reaching the surface of
the planet. That's the reason all of the xray telescopes are out in space, so they will have some
xrays to detect. Good news for you, since you don't have to account for xrays! Unless, your battery
goes on a shuttle mission!  ;)

Take care.

hartiberlin

Well, it seems these batteries are influenced maybe not by X-Rays, but other
"rays", maybe Neutrino or other waves , but that correspond to the release of X-Rays,
as the voltage curves seems to follow the X-Ray emittance of the sun.

Wat, try to block all waves via a  Leadbox in a steel container, which conducts
magnetic field, this then should really shield all waves and radioactive particles.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Walter Hofmann

hi stefan,
I will try this tommorow lets see whats happen.
greetings
walt

Walter Hofmann

Hi
I guess something is wrong on this picture, when the x-rays are all hold out by the earthatmosphere why does NASA give out warnings when the amount is to high?
here are the NASA satelite data from GOES 10 ,12 , http://www.sec.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_1m.html,
look for the yellow line thats the data where my cells are following pretty close.
the frequency are th nanometer area.
greetings
walt