Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overbalancing wheel

Started by SPANG, May 10, 2011, 12:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael Ti

Quote from: Low-Q on March 06, 2012, 09:28:50 AM
Here is a link to a drawing (because my computer refuse to upload pictures). It explains what forces one must consider when designing an over balanced wheel.
The green arrows shows the torque gained and required in a given position of the weights. Blue arrows is force from wind. Light blue is the required acceleration of weight C to keep it syncronized with the rotation.
http://www.lyd-interior.no/Technical/gravity-wind-2.jpg
I hope it clearify some issues to consider regarding so called overbalanced wheels.
Vidar
Vidar, my drawing was demonstrative only. I can't believe you took it seriously... ;D I realise that the shape of tracks/patches the weights move along plays a very important role and... is probably a key for working OW. Yes, green arrow nearby weight 'C' makes a problem, but there is a way to decrease this force. But... green arrow 'B' should be around 4 times longer than green arrow 'D' (the gain from leverage) - on your drawing is only twice longer...
Thank you for your time and explanation however I am not convinced you are right. On my drawing u saw a typical example of wrongly designed tracks, but as I mentioned it was only for illustrative purposes...
Also I believe that correctly designed tracks can help to utilise centrifugal forces to push weights onto falling side of wheel. That may be a secret of SJack Abelling solution.

johnny874

Quote from: Rafael Ti on March 06, 2012, 04:43:42 PM
Vidar, my drawing was demonstrative only. I can't believe you took it seriously... ;D I realise that the shape of tracks/patches the weights move along plays a very important role and... is probably a key for working OW. Yes, green arrow nearby weight 'C' makes a problem, but there is a way to decrease this force. But... green arrow 'B' should be around 4 times longer than green arrow 'D' (the gain from leverage) - on your drawing is only twice longer...
Thank you for your time and explanation however I am not convinced you are right. On my drawing u saw a typical example of wrongly designed tracks, but as I mentioned it was only for illustrative purposes...
Also I believe that correctly designed tracks can help to utilise centrifugal forces to push weights onto falling side of wheel. That may be a secret of SJack Abelling solution.
Il est pathfinder. J'aime son travail. Tres bon, n'est pas ?
http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3733

SPANG

Vidar,
        The enhanced drawing of mine that you submitted, is quite easy to explain:  When you look at the 'arms' that constitute
the weights themselves, then the 'arms' in the top half of the drawing, are, in fact, extensions of the weights themselves, which
are shown as being twice as long as they need to be, (shown in various parts of the drawing).   What happens is, instead of the
weight proper, 'sitting' on the center circle of the device, and then 'hanging' from the outer-rim (large-circle), as IT (the device),
rotates ---------- the extension arms do it!
The weights proper, DO sit on the bottom of the large outer-rim, but 'hang' from the bottom of the small inner-circle (6 O'clock
to 9 O'clock).   When the weight, in the 9 O'clock position, is in place, the weights extention (an 'arm') follows the shape, almost
of an arch, of a device, used to keep the weights upright!  This weight, cannot be counted more than once!
As each weight reaches the 12 O'clock position, the extention-arm, goes from sitting (with the weight), on the center circle,
and attaches itself to the 12 O'clock position of the large outer-rim ----------------- where, once again, the cycle begins.
In the original drawing, submitted to Vidar, the extension-arms, are shown as dotted lines, and is much easier to understand,
perhaps when he gets his computer fixed ----------- he'll show you(?)

SPANG

To Vidar, #259
                        Vidar, just what is it , that confuses you,  everyone else seems to understand it?   I fail to understand, why you
think everyone else, doesn't understand it either!

SPANG

Once again, I'm asking if any one of you, would resize a drawing, and notes, and make a 'post' for me? I'd like to do it
myself, but I was told my lap-top can't do it, plus, I'm almost blind.   The man I usualy get to do this for me , has died!
BTW, this 'new' post, has nothing to do with THIS post.
Thanks for your time!

BILL.