Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslaalset

Quote from: wings on May 19, 2011, 05:18:29 AM
from winsonali in enother forum:
a normal core material saturates in 10 ms its so there is no need to waste power by continuously powering it for 20 ms
this can alone save quite good energy in transformers
this can be represented as flywheel effect in mechanical
how we can describe the same effect when we are generating energy.

In order to replicate and have max output from Romerouk experiment the diameter of magnets, stators and rotors - rotational speed and timing seems important.

I think Winsonali made a mistake here. Looking to a transformer, the in and ouput current always have a phase difference of at least 180 degrees ( i.e. > 10 ms when 50 Hz is applied).
I have measured many, many cores on B-H curve characteristic, I never saw these kind of delays to to core behaviour.

wings

Quote from: teslaalset on May 19, 2011, 07:13:37 AM
I think Winsonali made a mistake here. Looking to a transformer, the in and ouput current always have a phase difference of at least 180 degrees ( i.e. > 10 ms when 50 Hz is applied).
I have measured many, many cores on B-H curve characteristic, I never saw these kind of delays to to core behaviour.
this time is related to Magnetic Domain propagation speed - domino effect ( 100 - 2000 m/s ?)

i.e. magnetic viscosity
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Magnetic_Viscosity

teslaalset

Quote from: wings on May 19, 2011, 07:50:16 AM
this time is related to Magnetic Domain propagation speed - domino effect ( 100 - 2000 m/s ?)

i.e. magnetic viscosity
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Magnetic_Viscosity

I was aware of magnetic viscosity.
Let's restrict this to ferrites.
However I have never seen scientific papers mentioning magnetic delays larger than 10 micro (us) seconds .
So, 10 ms is unreal in my view.

Nicolay Zaev has published some scientific research results of magnetic viscosity in ferrites.
Attached is one of his papers. I have more publications of him but these files are too large to post here.

I have said this already 2 times before, but if the tolerances of the used components were very tight, one would not even need to use the extra stator magnets and washers.
However in particular the popular magnets have a fairly high spread in strength.
This is why earlier attempts have failed, because people do not realize this and because in case one uses large spread in magnets the BEMF integral over one circumference is not zero anymore.
RomeroUK has found a trick to compensate the rotor magnet strength spread in a clever way, but in some cases it will not be sufficient, because compensation can not be done 100% in this way.
Why not? well if you compensate for one rotor position, the next rotor position will require a different compensation due to the spread in rotor magnet strength.
So, compensation can only be done as a kind of average over all rotor positions.
In his case this worked. If people do not understand this issue and have larger spread in rotor magnets they will fail in replicating this.

B.t.w. Peswiki should not be used as a technical reference, its far from reliable. It's good for finding new initiatives though, but never scientifically verified.

[Edited]

neptune

@teslaalset . Where you say "The whole priciple of the Muller Dynamo etc etc . Is this the opinion of Zaec , or is this your own personal opinion ? I f this is in fact the case , there would be a way around this . You would need some way to measure magnet field strength . In its simplest form , this could be a meads of measuring "pull" at a fixed distance . Now bbuild a machine with only the top stator .Leave out the bottom stator coils . Now slide the magnets up or down in the rotor so they all have the same pull on the cores above .

teslaalset

Quote from: neptune on May 19, 2011, 03:00:11 PM
@teslaalset . Where you say "The whole priciple of the Muller Dynamo etc etc . Is this the opinion of Zaec , or is this your own personal opinion ? I f this is in fact the case , there would be a way around this . You would need some way to measure magnet field strength . In its simplest form , this could be a meads of measuring "pull" at a fixed distance . Now bbuild a machine with only the top stator .Leave out the bottom stator coils . Now slide the magnets up or down in the rotor so they all have the same pull on the cores above .

Hi Neptune,

Only the magnetic viscosity finding is from Zaev.
The rest is my own insights. I am only human, so let's discuss, I may be wrong too.
Most of it is just common sense.
It is confirmed by Ansys Maxwell simulations. As soon as I have a good report I will post it at OU, not earlier, because it will clutter the discussions.
See it as my 'virtual replication'.

Regarding your suggestion to use only one stator side, there is still the problem of rotor magnet spread. I'll make an illustration to explain, so we can allign our opinions, one drawing tells more than 1000 words. Allow me some time, I'll post it here.