Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wings

Quote from: wings on May 20, 2011, 08:07:52 AM
my experience is much less than yours, just a reading hobby with small experiments.
I read a document in the past by Cyril Smith that speculated about OU from a cycle by BH magnetization.

now no longer found in internet and I have only one copy on paper and I will find it.

thought: in this case the ferrite core domains are aligned in some direction, direction changes do not start from random arrangements that involving more flipping energy ....

in any case more in: phase i.e. more rapid, more powerful

Energia Celeste have the pulse delay coils installed within the magnet!!

Kunel also ?
relating to magnetic domain alignement by external magnets

here two experiments that explain the effect of stator magnets effect on coils during

motor configuration = magnetLauncher

generator configuration = solidStateGenerator

in the generator phase the you have to assume the equivalent effect (in reality you move by rotation the small magnet and so you recover by the coil the energy)

http://science.net84.net/magnetic-generators/generatorY.html

LtBolo

Fausto may smite us all for the theoretical discussion, but...

Assuming that magnetic viscosity delays the propagation but does not eliminate the energy, even 10us might be useful at a high enough rotation speed. The rotor magnet approaching the coil will induce an opposing field in the coil, and as it crosses over the center-line of the magnet, that will reverse into an attracting field. Both will produce drag equal to the power induced. However, if the repulsive field stays around long enough to start pushing the rotor magnet past the coil, that cancels some of the drag coming in. The longer that reversal is delayed, the more that you will have current in the coil that isn't producing a net drag.

Even 10us delay at the speeds that RomeroUK is running might produce a significant bias. I did a quick estimate, and it looks like 10us could shift the effective reversal by a couple of mm. Additionally, the diode bridge will chop the current as it pulls back from the high point, which may further delay the ferrite's ability to reverse the field...since it will also delay the establishment of the reversed field...it takes energy to remove the existing magnetic field. It would stand to reason that a high coercivity material will delay both the onset of the repulsive field and the reversal of it into an attractive field.

Just thinking out loud.

khabe

hi LtBolo,
Have you thought about that very long time and very many peoples have been messed with PM motors and generators, some of are very smart, some bit less ... Why none expert in detected such kind phenomenon you are talking about ???
Im not belittling you, not talk down - Im just asking - perhaps you are right,
How about to know what is your experience about this area?
Or you just read something like that from somewhere ::)
cheers,
khabe

plengo

Quote from: LtBolo on May 20, 2011, 05:12:13 PM
Fausto may smite us all for the theoretical discussion, but...

Cool. It is progress what you are doing. The problem is non sense discussions, ranting and so on.

Good talk.

Fausto

LtBolo

@Khabe

Magnetic viscosity is a well established phenomenon.

The idea of the phase delay due to it is my own idea, but I am sure that others have considered it as well. I didn't think it was viable since I was expecting it to be a nanosecond delay...not microseconds. At microseconds and 100s or 1000s of Hz, it could make a very significant change to the integrated drag force.

It is also interesting that the thing that makes this work as a generator would be seen as losses in a motor. The very reason that pulse motors can approach 100% efficiency is due to the ability to tighly control pulse phase and duration, thus eliminating those losses.

As for all of the smart people that haven't seen this...well...how many overunity devices have you seen? I'm just suggesting reasons why RomeroUK's device worked...not trying to explain the 99% failures.