Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Quote from: plengo on June 14, 2011, 08:01:56 AM
It may be true for you not in my setup. I have tested ANY load without those capacitors and the change in RPM is instant and very, very visible. This is the difference in theory and practice. I can make a video showing that to prove what I am saying. Are you only repeating the theory you know or experiments you have done?

Fausto.

Yes, Ive done the experiments and I don't see anything unusual as you do. I appreciate your comments and hope that you achieve OU.

Hoppy

bolt

Quote from: teslaalset on June 12, 2011, 01:41:22 PM
IMHO Bedini's operate like the oscillation of a RLC circuit, where phase changes are very very sensitive, because the R values used are quite small and thus having a very high Q factor.
A tiny bit of different environment change and the phase status is changed beyond the desired value.

The trick is to understand how to control the phase and keep it stable. I guess we are all looking for that still.

In Romero's closed loop demo, the buffer capacitor is doing a kind of Phase Locked Loop function in my view.
As the DC level of this buffer capacitor is changing, so does the timing of shortening the generator coil.
When the capacitor DC voltage level is decreasing, the shortening occurs earlier in time, when the DC level is increasing the shortening starts later in time.
This way this system is keeping itself kind of stable, but within capable boundaries.

Bedini system he just power factoring his charging battery.  Many people would benefit by using a SERIES tuned capacitor with the load before the bridge or diode to maintain the best  VSWR.  As you say load changes greatly effect the source in passive systems. Except now consider the muller where is you have 10 generator coils going to a common load BUS and the load impedance changes by say 10% then you can see 10% on one tuned device will knock off tune. BUT with 10 coils sharing the distribution load now each coil has a phase loading of just 1% even though the load changed by 10% due to load balancing.

With this in mind the faster you build your rigs to have all coils making a contribution the greater immunity you have to load changes. Oh with one small factor....you at least know how to make one successful coil!

Many hands make light work:)

chrisC

Quote from: Hoppy on June 14, 2011, 09:07:49 AM
Yes, Ive done the experiments and I don't see anything unusual as you do. I appreciate your comments and hope that you achieve OU.

Hoppy

@Hoppy
It's interesting to hear you've done the experiments and discovered nothing unusual(?).
What experiments did you actually perform and what are the results if I may ask.
Thanks

cheers
chrisC

Hoppy

Quote from: chrisC on June 14, 2011, 06:29:17 PM
@Hoppy
It's interesting to hear you've done the experiments and discovered nothing unusual(?).
What experiments did you actually perform and what are the results if I may ask.
Thanks

cheers
chrisC

Hi Chris,

To clarify, I don't see anything unusual in what Fausto shows in his video for the reasons I explained. I have seen some things with my own experiments that I considered unusual at the time but that I later realised could be explained. In none of these experiments have I seen overunity when running the experiments over the course of time. Battery vagaries are a source of excitement, where supply battery voltage can climb for long periods of time when loaded, giving the impression of overunity. My experiments with rotor based devices over the last few years have shown the Bedini 'G' Field generator variants to be very interesting and I have had interesting results from these where the supply battery has appeared to power the machine for much longer than its ampere hour rating should allow with coil discharge loop back. However, when energy calculations are properly worked out over the full running period, the result is always under unity.

Hoppy

Hoppy

Chris,

Please do not think I'm implying that the Romero device replications will fail to self-run when the battery is removed. I would not be surprised to see some replications that run-on for a period of time. However, I do expect all to stop running when the stored energy within the device is exhausted. This will be manifest by a reduction in rotor speed over time.

Hoppy