Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Photon question?

Started by stevensrd1, May 27, 2011, 07:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: sm0ky2 on May 27, 2011, 11:25:30 PM
my understanding of this is that the ammount of light energy contained in the beam would also be split.

there are some anomalies, concerning where and how the light will arrive at the end of the two beams,..
but in a general sense, the total energy from the original beam, is equal to the total combined energy from the split beams.

That's the problem, the total amount of light energy contained in the beam isn't being tapped by a solar cell.  The total energy can be tapped by splitting the light into multiple beams and/or by allowing the light of an appropriate intensity to propagate through certain materials.  Also, mainstream physicists underestimated the strength of one of these effects by 100,000,000 times. 

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

sm0ky2

@GB

im not denying the fact that more energy from a light beam can be tapped than we are currently achieving.

i believe the question was pertaining to the number of photons passing through a lightbeam at any given time,
and wether or not this number would stay the same or double, when the light beam was split into two beams.

I was a big follower of the Solar-Death-Ray project, and have constructed "multiple-sun" devices myself that gather more energy from the sun over a given area than the standard "solar cell" is capable of.

Ed Leedskalnin demonstrated the magnetic effects of light to the world long before most of us were ever born. Science tends to ignore things it cannot explain until an acceptable explaination comes along.

examining the data on the above work, i believe that 100 million times is a very modest estimate, and is actually a time-based infinite amplification. similar to a resonant wave, and that if you had  "fiber-optic" cables of infinite length for light to pass through the medium,
you would have infinite energy.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

gravityblock

Quote from: sm0ky2 on May 29, 2011, 03:05:27 AM
examining the data on the above work, i believe that 100 million times is a very modest estimate, and is actually a time-based infinite amplification.  similar to a resonant wave, and that if you had  "fiber-optic" cables of infinite length for light to pass through the medium, you would have infinite energy.

I agree.  Well said

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: sm0ky2 on May 29, 2011, 03:05:27 AM
Ed Leedskalnin demonstrated the magnetic effects of light to the world long before most of us were ever born. Science tends to ignore things it cannot explain until an acceptable explanation comes along.

Ed did refer to creating lots of light with his generator, in his book titled "magnetic currents", and he did experiment with glass bottles.  Maybe he did use the effects of the light-field to move the stones by creating some-kind of infinite optical feedback loop.  This is another excellent observation made by you.  I also made a connection with the optical battery to Coral Castle in this post at the energeticforum, http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7551-19y-o-kid-covers-satelite-dish-mirrors-creates-death-ray-3.html#post140568

If you follow the above link, then read the last paragraph of the post to save time from having to re-read the abstract on the optical battery.  Below is a snippet of that post.  If you decide to figure out or post information on how Ed used the effects of the light-field to move the stones, then please let me know what thread you choose to have this discussion in, because there many threads regarding Coral Castle on this forum.  I really appreciate your thoughts on this.  Thanks.

Quote from: gravityblock
What was Ed Leedskalnin using the glass bottles for? Was he using this process in reverse to achieve magnetic effects that were 100 million times stronger than thought possible.

GB

stevensrd1

I have taken a solar cell, that had room light shining on it and measured it at a constant voltage, almost no variations. The at the same time while it was connected to the meter used a mirror and reflected another beam from the same source onto the solar panel and the power increased. Perhaps something to this effect can also be used in my first post as a way to get a type of self sustaining form of energy. Just another thought on the subject, personally Im sure such is possible, but how long till such gets into mainstream,,or even mainstream science as a viable energy source I wonder.