Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Challenge to Thermodynamic Theory

Started by sm0ky2, June 03, 2011, 12:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritznien

Interesting article onthecuttingedge2010, nothing about OU in it, and its about electrons in a vaccum.
outside of a photomultiplier tube i don't think it applies.

sm0ky2 i have a general knowledge of light ,photons,spectrum and energy,power and its
measurement. what i lack is an understanding of how an arc is OU.
it seems to me that you are on the one hand avoiding  any solid information and on the other needlessly
complicating things. if i short out a cap thru an arc how dose any energy get back to source?
why not put the arc in an insulated photon tight container and measure the heat directly?
is there any difference between sources of electricity? my arc welder puts out a great arc.
how do you know these things would sum up my questions.
fritznien

sm0ky2

@ fritz

how the energy gets back to the source, is a matter of design, and has nothing to do with this type of experiment.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For the purpooses of measurement of the energy in the system, the electrical energy arriving at the destination is the energy potential between the two seperated charges. This can be converted directly to heat through a load (at a point between the two leads before or after the spark gap) and this energy cooincided to the energy potential of the separated charges (minus applicable losses).

But again, i stress the fact that the light energy released from the actual spark (while proportional to the amplitude of the charge, and the impedence of the medium) is completely independent of the electrical energy of the actual charge. And a measurement of this light energy, when added to the electrical energy of the discharge results in a value greater than the potential energy of the initial seperated charges.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bear in mind, that there are additional energy values released from the spark (referenced above) that are not being taken into account here, in the form of sub-light and hypo-light frequencies, RF, and also soundwaves as a result of the spark. We can discuss the energy value of those emmanations individually, after we resolve the originally proposed problem of the light energy.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Poit

Hi Sm0ky2,
Thought provoking. Personally I like to point out that scientists (at large) do not understand everything there is to know about magnetism (any scientist worth his/her salt will admit to this) and because of this I do not believe we (humans) can define a finite "law" of thermodynamics when we admit to not know everything about the subject. It's a flaw in basic problem solving.

It would be akin to making a road rule/law and not fully understanding how a 4 stroke engine works, how could we know if the "law" will actually make the roads safe?

Poit

fritznien

Quote from: Poit on July 03, 2011, 01:12:51 PM
Hi Sm0ky2,
Thought provoking. Personally I like to point out that scientists (at large) do not understand everything there is to know about magnetism (any scientist worth his/her salt will admit to this) and because of this I do not believe we (humans) can define a finite "law" of thermodynamics when we admit to not know everything about the subject. It's a flaw in basic problem solving.

It would be akin to making a road rule/law and not fully understanding how a 4 stroke engine works, how could we know if the "law" will actually make the roads safe?

Poit
i don't have to know how the engine works, i just have to know how the car behaves.
these are 2 differant things.
when you can show something, anything that defies thermodynamics or COE then your cooking.
remember up til now nothing has, despite the claims.
until then the whitecoats will laugh at you.
fritznien

Poit

Don't you think its a bit ironic that in the centre of our milky way is a large black hole that the stars (including our own sun) revolves around and in turn our planet revolves around our sun. Why I call this ironic is this, black holes are considered to violate (nearly) all our known laws of physics. (this is by the same people who promote the "laws" of thermodynamics)

So, if it wasn't for something that violates the laws of physics, we wouldn't exist! Think about that for a second!