Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Romero's experiments and OU principles

Started by plengo, June 10, 2011, 08:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Quote from: EMdevices on June 14, 2011, 04:28:18 PM
(because rectification doubles the frequency)

neptune,  did you notice the above sentance in my previous post?     His FWBR rectifies the sine wave.  these are pulses into the output capacitor from all the coils.

EM

P.S.   Oh I just saw your edit.   I'm glad you notice it, but good question none the less.

Perhaps you need to consider the frequency is on the AC side this is the bit that requires consideration.  As the magnet passes you get one sine wave pulse so therefore this is the frequency of concern as it effects what the cap tuning capacitor value should be AND it determines the ideal core flux material to provide max permeability without saturation or eddy current losses.  Whatever happens on the DC side is not so important except for impedance matching to desired load. IMO the frequencies we are going to be seeing here are best suited to Iron Powder Cores or metal alloys.

Magluvin

Quote from: energia9 on June 14, 2011, 03:58:33 PM
Hello friend, where can i get these small holeless ferrite beads in the uk?  i have taken out 1 of the same one from an old pc powersuppliy, but, i have looked on ebay maplin and everywhere and i cant get them.. :S

You can find them on ebay as pre wound "inductors" and just remove the wire.

Mags

lumen

Anyone know if Romero used some special wind on his coils other than the wire used?
I didn't see any capacitors directly on his coils but wasn't something said about this also?

energia9

Quote from: Magluvin on June 14, 2011, 06:00:38 PM
You can find them on ebay as pre wound "inductors" and just remove the wire.

Mags
sadly i did not find any small holeless rod types,  anyway, I just saw a picture from Romerouk which had coils and iron powder inside, can you, Romerouk, confirm that your effect worked with iron powder, will you?
regardz

nul-points

Quote from: energia9 on June 14, 2011, 03:58:33 PM
Hello friend, where can i get these small holeless ferrite beads in the uk? 
[...]
i have looked on ebay maplin and everywhere and i cant get them.. :S

...not quite 'everywhere'  ;)

Farnell sell them - i got some 20x6mm OD 4B1 ferrite rods from them (they have a few other sizes & grades also)

HTH
np

http://docsfreelunch.blogspot.com
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra