Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

P.P.S.S.O.U. machine.

Started by stevensrd1, June 17, 2011, 07:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

friendenergy

man wish I had a solar panel..lol..Is this the laser LED you are you using or IR,..or super bright visible light...Also Pirate88179 channel on youtube could give you a boost..http://www.youtube.com/user/Pirate88179#p/u/38/_RVvdCovYDY
if you could light as many LED's smashed up against each other all facing the solar panel with 1 AA battery with a modified joule thief would be cool too see. Most of your led viewing angle aren't that wide and I bet the solar panel could act as a flywheel type device for the electrons. I know the joule thief will only be pulsing their light but maybe there is more going on with the solar panel than meets the eye. It would be cool if we could get pirate to try it with one of his premade circuits to power a bunch of laser LED or IR leds. Come on Pirate help out won't take you too long to try.

stevensrd1

Perhaps Ill check it out,,no problem if he goes for it,,or anyone for that matter I think it has potential. However I think if anything I just reached unity with that design,,or at the very least a very efficient setup. At present Im working on something else, using my pulse motor which I spoke about in another video. Ive got it running all day so far with no point drop, so Im hoping I can do something with this. Im feeding the output of the transformer using diodes back into the battery. might hold promise also for a self sustaining circuit. But lots of more personal test to do for sure. a video may come of it later,,not sure. Thanks for the comment, best wishes, steve..