Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

P.P.S.S.O.U. machine.

Started by stevensrd1, June 17, 2011, 07:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

no the meter is not on the whole time, and it automatically turns itself off in like 15 minutes even if it was.

stevensrd1

New update,,now its back up to 1269,,Im not really sure for the variance, perhaps there is a tiny bit of light seeping in a crack in the box,,i can barely see the led lit up through a crack. So perhaps this tiny crack has brought it back to 1269, or perhaps it charges itself back up at certain times of the day or even perhaps its power is not completely from the solar panel itself but some other form of energy perhaps passing into or through the box, no idea really.,It was 1268 earlier but I did not make an update on it,,waiting to see what happens. As of now its 2:11 pm the next day. But power remains overall the same on it other then the initial charge up as shown in the video.

stevensrd1

Now im back to 1268, next day time 6:20 pm,,any ideas anyone?

stevensrd1

Another update,,still at 1268 on dcv 2v setting on the meter, this is still second day time 7:38 pm ,,and still 1.26 volts on the 20v setting. So its gone up from the start of the experiment and still holding..Hope to get some feed back from others working in this area,,seems to hold alot of potential Im thinking.

stevensrd1

Now Im dissapointed, I was not even going to mention this and leave it as it is but I figure everyone interested has a right to know. Im going to take this experiment back to the drawing board so to speak,,and see if I can improve it further. The reason being it has now dropped another point. I was sure I had unity, which I still may have as I read rechargeable batteries have a natural discharge rate whether used or not. So if I have the same energy going out the battery and back into the battery making unity it will still ever slowly drain on the battery, no way around it since rechargeable batteries will naturally just discharge and no way to stop it. This is however going into the third day so a single point drop is really not bad I guess. The led has been on and the device running the entire time. it was reaching 1269 during the day and 1267 at night on the DCV 2v setting on my meter, the reason I still dont know. Its still reading 1.26 volts on the 20V setting. Which is still more energy now then as it was at the start which read then 1.24V on the 20V setting and 1253 on the 2V setting. but I dont really understand why it originally went from 1.24v on 20V setting self charging to 1.26V now nor why it has dropped to 1266 now on the 2V setting. Except for reading the battery will naturally self discharge. I was expecting more from it. I think I will let it run into tomorrow or longer if it goes back up in reading,,maybe. But I still got an itching to try to improve it further..so enough said unless anyone has any questions. Oh for those who dont understand what is meant in relation to points dropping. In most any device that uses a battery,,with the meter connected to the battery and monitoring its power on the 2V four digit reading usually you will see a point drop like every few minutes, note here a point is not a volt,,so many points however make up a volt,,on the 2V setting....so best wishes, steve.