Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

P.P.S.S.O.U. machine.

Started by stevensrd1, June 17, 2011, 07:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Here is a video of my perpetual power self sustainer over unity machine. I show the schematic and meter readings from around 11 am to 6 pm as they rise.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByEEOsGaj2o

stevensrd1

thought I would add some pointers. I noticed that in the beginning when I was making this thing, that using other batteries of a higher voltage reading, would be draining faster then usual on this thing. But using a battery that read at first around 1250 its readings would slowly rise as mentioned in the video. so it seems this thing has a set middle ground, where a battery below that will charge up by the thing,,and a battery higher then then some set voltage will lower. Its still reading 1269 right now and this is the same night I did this and put the video out and the time is 1:21 am.  This all makes sense thinking about it a bit about how it works. Its like if you try to charge a battery with a lower voltage,,the battery will lower to that voltage. And considering the solar panel is not 100 percent efficient and the led light can only put out a set amount of photons or light,,there must be a middle ground I reached. Where the joule thief only consumes a set amount of power and the solar panel only supplies back a set amount of power,,so I think this is more then anything just unity,,a delicate balance of the workings of the energy used,,resupplied back by the led and solar panel, but still even if nothing then unity a very neat experiment..

stevensrd1

Thought id post another update,,maybe the last one Ill post about this,,who knows,,but its the same night as my last post,,time is 3:42am,, meter reading still 1269,,so again im thinking just unity here,,not over unity..so in the video Ive shown the readings rise on the meter from 11 am to 6 pm,,reaching 1269,,which it still is..

stevensrd1

another update, now Im not sure if its unity or over unity. To start with I thought over unity since the readings went up. I was reading on the dcv 2v setting. I did a few times read it on dcv 20v setting,,it read on 20v setting 1.24 volts. But I took all further readings at the dcv 2v setting . So last night or on my last post i was sure it was nothing more then unity and not over unity. However this morning which is the second day i have had this running. On the 2v setting it reads 1267 but on the 20v setting it now reads 1.26 volts. Which is more then the 1.24 I read the day before. this stuff is a bit confusing to me to say the least. im no expert here and dont fully understand it,,just posting it as i see it.

maw2432

Question,  do you leave the meter on the entire time?   If so, you may want to disconnect the meter between readings.   

Bill