Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why do two drive coils draw less power and create more RPM ?

Started by DeepCut, July 04, 2011, 03:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Hey Deep

Put the diode in parallel on each coil..  Say if you can see the Pos input to the coil, the cathode(silver bar end of diode) of the diode to that side of the coil. the diode wont conduct till the drive is disconnected.

This will allow current to continue in the coil for a bit beyond the time the drive current is disconnected.

More rotation benefit without using more input. the inductor acts as a flywheel.

Ill draw it up after work if you dont get it by then.

=]

Mags

DeepCut

Hi Gyula.

I am confused, i understand the function of the freewheel diode but not how to implement it.

I don't understand how i would connect diodes in parallel with my series-connected coils, of whiuch there are four now.

Thanks,

Gary.

DeepCut

Hi Mags, thanks, sometimes i have a really hard time seeing the bleeding obvious !

I still don't think i get it so here is a picture of what i tried, what am i doing wrong ?

DeepCut

Think i got it !

You mean like this, i will try it now :

DeepCut

WOW !

Thanks Mags what a simple but effective little trick, who invented that ?

I've only done it to one coil and i've got 1432 RPM instead of 1417 RPM with the same current draw.

Luckily i have exactly three more 1N4001's ! I will stik them all on then post results.

Thanks Gyula too :)

**EDIT ADD**

OK the first one i tried was on the last (4th) coil in the series and as i say above it was good.

The second one i tried, in the 3rd coil in the series, i got less RPM for the same current draw.

I added a third diode to the second coil in the series and things slowed down dramatically and my current draw doubled.

I have checked all the diodes and re-checked the coils and all are functioning.

I have also tried them one at a time and the only one to give any gain is the last coil in the series.

The 3rd coil slows it down, the 2nd coil nothing changes !

One thing i've noticed, the coil that performs well with the flyback diode (the 4th coil in the series) is about two-thirds of the thickness of the other three, would that make a difference ?

What could be the problem here ?