Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background discussion of TT`s Pyramid

Started by neptune, July 16, 2011, 10:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a.king21

Sorry to have to tell you but Trawoeger is a con. Lots of people followed him in the Summer; he made lots of promises and then disappeared. If you look back at the posts you'll get the picture. The most honest guys right now are the Kapanadze team on this forum - at least they are still here fighting for overunity.

namal

AT LEAST WHO HAS MADE THE REACTOR SUCCESSFULLY.........MAY BE HERE.......PLEASE HELP ME ON MY ISSUE...

namal

IF SOMEBODY KNOW THE CIRCUIT OF APPLYING THE HIGH VOLTAGE TO THE REACTOR ..........PLEASE HELP ME.....

tarcius

Hello. I am new on this forum.

I read all posts about TT pyramid and it's development.

I have some ideas to present about this project.
Warning. my english is not perfect.

Now. I cant believe that trawoger cheated you all. it's simply has no sense.
He lost few years in his project, creating long video and answering many questions, he invested to much to be a simple joke.
Thats my opinion.

Now to the project.

After some considering  i think that TT setup simply must work.
Here is why.

quartz has piezo characteristics. That means that if you exert pressure on quartz you get electrical charge. Now the key component here is that if you apply some charge to the crystal it exert physical movement (vibration). that is fact.
See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity

Now what happens here in tt pyramid.
some principles about charging sand --- (it's not charging but polarising.)

Quartz crystal will exert el. charge on outside force but only on very definite angle of pressure. That means that crystal will produce charge only when pressed on specific spot.
So if you want your pyramid to work you need to align all your sand particles. There where comes high voltage while inserting sand into reactor.
It does not matter power but strong el. field  eg. high voltage. Many of you said that high voltage broke insulation on wires inside reactor but that's because you used too high power and that caused burns.
What if i told you that high voltage actualy needs to go trough wire insulation into the crystal sand.
Low power high voltage will not brake or melt nothing in reactor. it will radiate el. spikes into the reactor, (of coarse you need to ground inner reactor pipe so that high voltage electrical field want to go trough sand) witch lead us to the next question.

Why?

Well as you read from that article from wiki crystal react by vibrations on high voltage.
So when you sip sand into reactor while HV is on it actualy align quartz sand particles. it turns and vibrates that particle and position it so that it react on el. field after aligning is done.
In that way every particle sand is aligned so it is ready to react to any outside el. charge or voltage. By my opinion you get cascade reaction in reactor when you rotate that computer fan.
One particle recieves charge from outside and reacts by vibration witch triggers another particle and creates charge and so on.
And if all is synced by that capacitor you get resonance and then you produce much more output than input by that computer fan. it almost  looks like chain reaction in atomic bomb
All this implies next conclusions.

Sand must not be damaged. (it's much difficult to align sand if sand was made by grinding bigger sand particles. Then you have rough edges and holes and cracks in particles which impale normal piezo effect in sand.) use only sand marbles which can be found on any beach. Other words use sand that is sift not grinded.

Sand must be dosed into reactor very slowly to ensure all particles align themself in time.

Sand must be dry so particle can rotate more easily. (but you already know that :) )

have idea about one item that is very easily obtainable but not that dangerous and by mine opinion can align your sand with ease. PLASMA BALL.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/PLASMA-LIGHTNING-4-BALL-party-light-dj-electric-lamp-/221080835513?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337971d5b9

They have high voltage high frequency power supply which can do the job.
If you think that that is to weak you can always combine two or more plasma balls to get more power.
To correctly use plasma ball you need to remove glass bowl there you will find wire that emits HV. beware of high voltage it cant kill you but can cause burns.

that's all for now.
I have ideas why this setup must work but you can figure it out by just looking at the circuit  and be aware of piezo effect.

neptune

I wasted much more money than I could afford on this project. It does not work. This guy is sick in the head. Instead, work on something that will give results. Try the Hydro Differential Pressure OU device. No witchcraft no flim flam, no magic water devining, just pure physics.