Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Norwegian man willing to fight for what he believes in.

Started by brian334, July 26, 2011, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on July 29, 2011, 12:36:03 AM
as what i have said, you can find conflicts if you treated it  as a conflict, the bible is made as a puzzle that an uneducated person can decipher and that is what you cannot reach. humble yourself to God and you can see GOD.
Before someone can see God, they must be told what God is first. Looking for something you do not have any discription of, is hard to find.

Vidar

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Low-Q on August 03, 2011, 05:56:04 AM
Before someone can see God, they must be told what God is first. Looking for something you do not have any discription of, is hard to find.

Vidar
Good point, IMHO.  Now, here's something that might be hard to find:  Whatever lies beyond apparently infinite space.  Would one find God?   How would one know?  Why or why not?

Beliefs are about as subjective as things can get, to my thinking.  Everyone's perceptions are unique, and their life's experiences are, too.  What is God?  What is infinity?  I'd say unknowable.

Where is that genius(!?!?) WilbyInebriated when his sometimes insulting "wit" is available to render a definite answer?  To God existence?  Yeah, right!  His opinion doesn't faze me in the slightest.  But I laugh inside when I read some of the things he writes.  Amusement is about all he's good for to me.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Low-Q on August 03, 2011, 05:56:04 AM

Vidar

REad the bible JESUS already testified, anything that human can't do then that is for God.

Tito L. Oracion

if you fight for something that you think is true to you then you have to consult others and study it carefully first to validate if what you've fight is correct. oh boy what an english  ;D

take note: and fighting is not always the answer right ?  ;D