Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Plan to Vindicate Bessler

Started by christo4_99, July 28, 2011, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

seriously I give up on you guys.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: christo4_99 on July 28, 2011, 09:26:45 PM
Recently i have been spurred on to set the record straight on a man that history has treated unfairly to say the least, and that people (who pretend to be friends) still speak of in a derogatory tone even to the point of using the man's own admissions against him ! I say this is like a bunch of females gossiping ! I say build a wheel that turns before you judge the man ! What is it about ignorant people that elevates them to the position of judges all of a sudden ? First: make up your mind as to whether the man was genuine or not ! On one hand if you decide that he wasn't then just build a wheel with a large counterweight and an electric motor in it and you can be just like what  you think that he was ! Second and more difficult : decide that he was genuinely the inventor of the specific kind of device that he laid claim to and that for whatever reason,including all kinds of envious lies and scientific/mathematical hierarchy acting as confident authorities on the subject together with the world's inability to assess the true value of the thing itself and the achievement, never quite delivered it into the hands of the world ! Do not cackle about like a bunch of hens and continue to use the man's own writings against him.
Just think for a minute that having the invention from the beginning and somehow being unaware of the consequences at hand and the controversy that would incur is what started the whole ball rolling ! If you can do this IMHO then you are on the right track. So my plan is to reproduce the wheel and the principle and in doing so vindicate the man also giving the world yet another chance to appreciate the accomplishment for what it was and perhaps to get credit to a man that potentially has already made a bigger contribution to the welfare of the planet than anyone to date.
Up until recently my ideas have been leading me to something just out of reach . As of today things are much more vivid !
So as i am closer to my goal and I can now speak with more authority and intervene where i think the world has gone wrong with the subject . If a man offers his head as a guarantee of his wares then it is a good idea to take him up on it !

good luck but you're wasting your time here with bessler.

Airstriker

Quote from: christo4_99 on July 28, 2011, 09:26:45 PM
seriously I give up on you guys.
What do you want christo ? You want us to say you're great ? For sure you are. I don't care as long as you don't show anything. Words alone didn't build a world.

christo4_99

I realized last night that we all watch television and we don't praise the man that invented the television , or we use light bulbs and we don't praise the man that invented them . It's all so sad . Bessler gets more consideration as a potential fraud than he would if his device was in the world . Perpetual Motion is still a mystery thanks to Bessler . He handled it very well in my opinion . We have so much yet we thank no one for it . The world is Godless and taken for granted . Bessler's heartfelt dilemma was nothing less than holding a secret of insurmountable consequence and trying to deliver it into a world that has no appreciation for it's creator , a world bored and spoiled with selfish pursuits ... like so many fat horses wandering aimlessly . Tell me how I am wrong ? Bessler said his oath should be ," wish for others what you wish for yourself ." so world here's what i wish for you : i wish for your hearts to be filled with wonder for this creation that we have inherited and that you should open your eyes to the gift that has been given you as surely as you live . i wish that you would wake from your sleep and live up to your potential greatness each and every one . i wish that you would invent the thing yourselves and in so doing realize that it is a gift that you should be thankful for , and if it turns out that the gift is perpetual then your thanks should also be perpetual ." So now that it is out there can you live up to your end of what i wish for you ?

christo4_99

When i was 17 years old I made a discovery that could have changed my life if it had not been seen before or heard, as it were. This Perpetual Motion pursuit of mine cannot change what happened to me as a child , but in it I found a potential to have something , if i could in fact achieve it ,of my very own , to be shared , as it were , with only one other person who,also , because he is long gone from this world, cannot speak any longer for himself . I feel a certain responsibility to promote the art the way that Bessler promoted it . What he wanted and in fact sometimes received was that some of the people who witnessed it began to believe in miracles and such and their hearts were lightened as a result .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZc3EsElqeA