Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Boycot Foxconn Et Al! 14 worker suicides. Response Robots?

Started by infringer, August 02, 2011, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

In the past year there has been much trouble in the business district of China...

Now let us not forget this everyone can relate at some point to the feeling of hopelessness. In honor of the 14 people at Foxconn that took there own lives because they worked at a job that considered them nothing more then a robot. We cannot live in a world without morals when we let things like this go on it is a direct reflection of who we are as people! Sure as an American I face my own struggles as we all know these have not been easy times. But these people must really suffer I feel for them.

I am taking a pledge to do my best to boycott foxconn et al today! Cheaper prices are not the answers to our problems people nor are robots displacing 500,000 people from there jobs is not the answer with robots! To me a product that is made from a company that has this view no matter how grand is not worth the materials they have wasted creating it!

Take your pledge with me to boycott Foxconn et al!

People are not machines. People have emotions. People should not be subject to this mental torture. People deserve a fair paying job. People deserve a fair job. People deserve to have a life. People deserve to be free. People are what made the roads that you drive on. People are what made the clothes on your back. People are responsible for your ability to purchase anything. People are what made you as rich as you are today. People are strength. People are numbers. People decide weather you exist or fail. Remember it is the people that will be making your robots. It is the people that will be fixing your robots. It is the people that you should thank. It is the people that you should respect. It is the people which dreams you tread on and whose lives you ruin who will ruin you whether alive or dead!

So it is said and will be done by virtue with virtue!

Join me in this boycott!

This post is the reason I opened this news section and feel it is needed!

Source: http://www.mopowah.com/viewtopic.php?f=348&t=61
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-