Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you make Money from an overunity device that can not be patented?

Started by Justsomeguy, September 09, 2011, 01:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Booksrights
Movierights
Action figures of yourself
Inspirational speech fees
Accepting a marriage fee from a king to wed his daughter
Nobel prize

All very lucrative. How richt do you want to be?

For good measure, I'd brand the device well, copyright the heck out of it, and be the Apple of FE.
An engineer will be utterly unable to walk this path. Total and complete removal from the marketing side by the engineer is elimetary.

Jack Noskills

Terrorists upset the current status quo. Any FE device would change the world forever and would certainly upset the current status quo. So, justsomeguy, if you have working FE device that makes you a terrorist in a gigantic scale.

Making 100 thousand units will not work out, you need capital for that. You cannot start from scratch thinking first of selling few units, then make enough money to make some more and continue that route. You might as well go to kindergarden and try to sell candy without getting unnoticed.

Patenting is worthless. Patent some aspect of it in US and you get gag order and 30 years of prison if you open your mouth about it ever again.
Patent it elsewhere, someone will use it anyway. Do you have money to run lawsuits against patent breakers ? Dont think so either.

Only way is to open source it, then have it verified by a 3rd party and try to get one of those prizes out there. If you do it other way around 'good guys' will know it first and they know how to deal with terrorists. Besides, it is easier to get a prize than to create a factory and control it.

Maybe a website that accepts donations once device gets enough fame.
Give it to google to generate power to their servers. In return you would get a link to your webpage in google's searchpage, "This server is powered by FE device invented by justsomeguy. Click here to donate".

What I am saying is that invention that is worth billions is too valuable for inventor to get filthy rich, atleast using traditional methods. Inventor might get something, but most likely he gets a visit from the not so good guys.

But before you make any moves, protect it yourself. Make enough copies, information, whatever and give it trustworthy persons. Encrypt files and put the code to decipher in your testament. If all goes bad invention will not get lost.

I decided long ago when I started my FE research that anything I figure out will be open source. Thats because I am lazy bum, fun thing is to figure it out, not to make millions of copies. What comes after that just comes, or not.

Justsomeguy

I think the prize route is the next logical step. Thanks everyone.

maw2432

Quote from: Justsomeguy on September 12, 2011, 12:59:45 PM

Good luck Justsomeguy, 

The prize route means you need to publish your finding with a couple publishers as well as a Scientific Journal.   History has shown first to publish gets the credit.   The telescope was not invented by Galileo but first published by him, but he recieved the credit as well as lots of money.   You will need to demonstrate your finding, as well as, show true scientific data collected to prove the results.   It is only when others can reproduce your results that it will be accepted.  As soon as you have your document ready to publish please send a copy to our forum.   Many of us would be glad to try to reproduce your results which would be extra free varification.   

Bill 

lumen

Quote from: Justsomeguy on September 12, 2011, 12:59:45 PM

I agree this is probably the best direction. Since you have several hundred samples then this is likely dealing with polarized materials that accumulate a charge.
Once your work is made known, others in the field could likely develop similar materials with higher efficiency.

Then if a similar material is found that worked better, your patent would of been of little value anyway.