Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you make Money from an overunity device that can not be patented?

Started by Justsomeguy, September 09, 2011, 01:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

hey fatbird...
you don't have to post all that garbage with your yahoo search links you know?

this link is the same, and it doesn't fubar the page margins. please change yours to this:
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=energy+patent+%22National+security%22+suppression

a little more info for whomever cares. all you need is the site address and the search query.
so, after the http://search.yahoo.com/search?
you put a p (for parameter) then an = and then your search query.
the %22 is just a '' but it needs to be encoded to be sent over the internet.
the + are just spaces but need to be encoded to be sent over the internet.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Justsomeguy

Selling plans for a specified release could work. I actually have several hundred samples of the material on hand and many more available. Maybe a "proof kit" with plans or just simple instructions giving the unique properties that the person could test. That is an interesting Idea. I am still open to any Ideas. Thank you for the input so far.

lonemoon

1.get a loan, assemble a team of "profit partners" who will work out of their own money until you start earning money from selling your own device, manufacture and sell the device.

2.Sell technology to the "Big guys" who can manufacture, with a lawful agreement of having a % per device sold  or a stock shares? If you know more people and have lots of connections maybe you can try selling it to a country?  :D

3.Give it to the World and ask for "Donations". This idea must be well advertised, you let different parties from all over the world know that it came from you and have them share it to others as well but credit should all go to you, make a website and ask for donations in there. Have them link all to your website. If you use your imagination more this 3rd option can be most profitable. Infact will leave your name in the history of mankind.

Justsomeguy

It is refreshing to get real input, instead of trying to blame me for millions of starving children.
The same gangs stealing the food shipments today, will still be stealing them years from now. Some friends of mine went to Haiti after the quake and saw the food warehouse nearest them get cleaned out. Not one of them saw me take anything - I wasn't even in the country. I wasn't in Africa when the relief convoys got ambushed either. But according to some, taking time to plan and make my own life better is equal to genocide.
We already generate power, grow food, ship products, provide medical care. The real problem of getting these things to everyone is infrastructure. So I have a novel new way to produce energy. It won't fix everything. It is a much cheaper, cleaner method of providing power. I have tinkered with this stuff for years. That is why I even thought about it and tested it. So what is wrong with wanting to sell it? We in the U.S. spent $1.16 Trillion dollars on energy in 2006 (latest numbers). Trillion with a "T". How dare I want to retire comfortably for providing a solution that can lower this number drastically.

Once again, I would like to thank all of you who have posted ideas and I look forward to more.

Cherryman

Hi, a few month back the same question was asked.

Here is my "version" of how to make some money and open source it.

The best way to make money in this kind of field is IMHO:

1 - Make around least 5  working USABLE examples of you device.

2 - If you have enough money go to step 3, this otherwise go to 5:

3 - divide your invention in two separate (use- and clue-less) parts

4 - Order at different companies the two parts a 100 pieces each

5 - Give one or two of the devices away to a charity or community in your local community at a place were a lot of people will attend

6 - In the meantime assemble your 100 new products

7 - Open the ringing doorbell

8 - Sell your product locally

9 - Use the generated money to order more

10 - By the time competition catches up, you should already have a ship coming from china with two containers of both half's

So without patenting, you can take a fair part, be the inventor and still open source it, just use your head start.
If you have a working device, not selling above a 1000 bucks, i think the neighborhood would be the best place to start. If it really works.. you should not worry about the rest...  (except  for the MIB )

Good Luck!