Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FIRST FREE ENERGY DEVICE REACHES MARKET IN OCTOBER -- The Game Changer is Here

Started by chessnyt, September 16, 2011, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The new poll  starting 2-4-2012:  LENR technology

a) will soon lead to the end of the fossil fuel era and become the new standard.
b) will compete with fossil fuels for decades to come eventually replacing them.
c) will not only phase out fossil fuels but will also lead to the trials of the current corrupt powers in charge.
d) will lead to all of the above.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 17, 2012, 11:13:52 PM
Even saying what you just said, about the "paid disinformation rhetoric" is itself a lie, disinformation completely. Or do you have some proof of your "paid disinformation" assertion? Of course you don't.
just because he may not have 'proof' doesn't mean it's a lie...  ::) idiot.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

chessnyt

@Everyone:
An exciting update on Rossi's E-Cat technology comes in the form of a much more compact overall size.  The new "Hot Cat" breakthrough has also led to the reduced size of the 1MW industrial unit, which used to be the size of a shipping container.  It has now been reduced down to the size of a medium sized barrel!

Here's an excerpt from the article:

Joseph Fine
August 28th, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Andrea Rossi,

For the listed Hot-Cat (“Cattus calidi”) dimensions, with an outer diameter of 90 mm and length of 330 mm, I calculated a volume of 0.0021 cubic meters. With a 10 kW power output, that means power per unit volume is 4763.33 kW / cubic meter.

Of course, other equipment is also needed. But even allowing for a factor of at least 20 brings this down to 238 kW/ cu. meter. “Cattus calidi, indeedi.” (Hot cat, indeed.)

Joseph

Dear Dr Joseph Fine:

You are perfectly right: in fact we are designing the new 1 MW plants, for hot temperature, and the dimensions will be those of a cylinder with a diameter of 1.2 m and a lencth od 0.4 m.
Is shocking, I myself are surprised, but it is so.

Warmest Regards,
A.R.

So the implications are simply astounding!  This translates into the smallest 1MW generator that I am aware of.  This reduces the size of generating plants so that they are capable of additional energy production capacity without the need to purchase additional realestate.  This means that even conventional electrical power generating stations will now become smaller in size or utilize less physical square footage in order to produce equal or above current energy levels.

This is very exciting news!

Here's a link to the full article:
http://www.e-catworld.com/2012/08/shocking-design-of-1-mw-plants-1-2-x-0-4-m/

Enjoy,

Chess

zool

If you would like a high quality fuel-less generator send email to air2gas@yahoo.com
I have been designing and building 1-KW self running fuel-less generators since 1981
they will run for years with little to no maintenance, life of the SR-1000 is 20 years
can be ran at 3000 rpm's non-stop 24/7
This is not for plans it is for a well constructed machine built with only high quality parts
they do not produce any fumes and are very quit

The SR-1000 is only $950.00 (Note it would cost you close or more to buy the parts)
plus shipping, will ship worldwide

I build from the SR-1KW up to 10KW models just let me know the model your interested in and i will send you a quote

Thanks
Don ( Green )

wesw281

I'm interested in a unit. Would like some info. Thanks<<<Wes>>>

The SR-1000 is only $950.00 (Note it would cost you close or more to buy the parts)
plus shipping, will ship worldwide

I build from the SR-1KW up to 10KW models just let me know the model your interested in and i will send you a quote

Thanks
Don ( Green )
[/quote]