Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FIRST FREE ENERGY DEVICE REACHES MARKET IN OCTOBER -- The Game Changer is Here

Started by chessnyt, September 16, 2011, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The new poll  starting 2-4-2012:  LENR technology

a) will soon lead to the end of the fossil fuel era and become the new standard.
b) will compete with fossil fuels for decades to come eventually replacing them.
c) will not only phase out fossil fuels but will also lead to the trials of the current corrupt powers in charge.
d) will lead to all of the above.

Mark_Eric

Quote from: sparks on July 30, 2012, 01:32:24 PM

It's a water heater.  Why wouldn't he obtain UL approval for a water heater?  I mean underwriter's laboratory is the end all be all authority on what is safe and what is not,  right?   I mean look at the people who own underwriter's laboratories.  These are fine upstanding citizens of the world with no vested interest at all in public safety.  Look at their customer base again fine upstanding citizens of the world trying to determine how much they should boost their premiums upon installation of this or any device in one of it's insured's assets.  How much can we milk the homeowner for insurance premiums they are mandated to pay in order to reside in the bank's asset.  Yet mind you in other nations of the world which could give a flying fuck about insurance fraud and bank fraud because they haven't sold out yet would glady apply a sticker on the ECAT that certified that it is safe.  Lets give credit to Rossi where credit is due.

I'm suggesting that he wont get UL approval because in order to get approval, you have to apply. In order to apply, you would have to "tell all", otherwise how could they test for safety?

Also, didn't I read that Rossi is claiming that UL is probably going to insist on them having licensed support people to come out and change the catalyst? First off, I've never heard of UL doing this sort of thing. If they did say this, then that would definitely imply that they at least think there is something too dangerous for the consumer to mess with about the device. Are we next going to hear that Rossi is offering a training and licensing to support, for the low price of...

I'm most disappointed that no one felt like defending Rossi against my accusation of his having sociopathic tendencies (the crux of my argument).

I'd still love to see anything showing that Rossi is actually having something tested at UL. I'm fully aware that he could be a sociopath AND have made a new energy breakthrough. In which case he isn't a con, or crazy, just venal.

chessnyt

Quote from: nfeijo on August 17, 2012, 07:58:46 AM
Where is everybody ?  :o :-\
@nfeijo:
All the trolls are here, so for those who love harassment and perpetual tag team trolling, this thread is the correct version.

For those who want to read the news updates concerning this technology without the insults and slander, the following link allows you to read the easy-to-follow version where you don't have to wade through all the paid disinformation rhetoric:

http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,4.msg3090/topicseen.html#new

Something for everyone,

Chess

nfeijo

Thank you, Chess, for the answer. I feel this as a kind of defeat, I liked more when you and others argued and defended the ideas that represent the new against the old. Many people come here to read what is happening in the field and also the discussion of the details. I will move to the new place.

TinselKoala

"all the paid disinformation rhetoric"

You are funny.

The most disinformation that I have EVER encountered is right there on that website you linked.  I recommend anybody with a hint of understanding of electronics, or personal dignity, to read the threads there and make your own conclusions.

And if you think that I, in particular, am in any way "paid" or "well compensated" as your chief liar claims, you too belong in a zoo.

How many different schematics have been presented for the major set of experiments reported on that website? Which one was _actually used_ for the experiments reported there? Why do the versions of the documents posted there not agree with their "official" publications on Rossi's JNP? And finally... how do YOU explain that Paper 2, Figure 2 scopeshot?

Even saying what you just said, about the "paid disinformation rhetoric" is itself a lie, disinformation completely. Or do you have some proof of your "paid disinformation" assertion? Of course you don't.