Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time Travel Research

Started by telemachus, October 10, 2011, 03:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

telemachus

Hi folks,

I'm a researcher based on the west coast and I am
interested in phenomena involving time travel or teleportation.
I also do research in alternative energy (zero point energy, Geet device,
Tesla coils,  anything that can tap excess energy from the zero point field).

I'm just putting this out there to see if anyone has been researching time
travel such as finding natural anomalies of time travel (e.g. some places
on earth where "time slips" are common).

Also, I was wondering if anyone has tried building devices in an effort to
warp time. For example, some "free energy" devices  could hypothetically affect local gravity and inertia, thus also affect the local rate of time.

Let me if you've had experiences in researching time travel or if you're
tinkering in your lab/garage in an effort to replicate a time warp.

Thanks.

onthecuttingedge2005

only parallel time travel is possible, it allows the ability to possible outcomes or probabilities without breaking the laws of a paradox.

Tommy

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on October 10, 2011, 10:44:55 AM
only parallel time travel is possible, it allows the ability to possible outcomes or probabilities without breaking the laws of a paradox.

Time dosent exist. It is us that is moving forward true those single fraim filmstrip,  there is no such thing as an movement. Lets say you did stop time, there would be no movement. For that matter there is nothing at all that exist, except the experience, the experience is really real... but it stops there- nothing alse is real.

We are masters of illusions, who do you belive you are ?, i know who i belive you are, and all alse that exist within all that is
(and all that was and all that will ever be) we are all equal gods that play around forever that makes up all that is. We have just chosen to forget so we can have the pleasure of re---member, to become a member again from were we never left, but we created the illusion of it. And yes i agree, the experience is sooooo real.

Time dosent exist because everything exist already, and have always existed and will exist forever. We dont move true time, we move true already existing versions.
Now that dosent mean that we cannot travel in time, it mean that everything is possible.

This is how i see it, i only share my view. I belive that is what we do when we talk to eachother. It has nothing to do with me trying to change you and visa verse, that is so old, and could only exist since nobody challenge it- and asked the question why do we talk to eachother, what is the purpose.

I look forward to the day somone share how we can build free energy machine+ antigravety + time travel machine, oboy...then i have something to do for a long long time :)

cheers Tommy

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Tito L. Oracion

Try to imagine if we are outside the earth's circulation, we are outside the rule of the earth.

Everything is quiet, no moving unless you make something to become pass, but i think we can never go back to pass that we do but we can make a repeat process to make it perfect and junk the pass experience. simple  ;)