Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lifting 660 grams with 110.

Started by nicbordeaux, October 15, 2011, 01:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

Hi Nic,

unfortunately I only can drop by once and a while because I am very much involved in electronic developments for HHO-generators and other devices.
However I do not regard these gravity-based devices as "dumb" as you put it in the sense that they are not worth to be examinded. I actually had long discussions with perquaide, as you can see yourself.
I even would like to build such a pendulum but at this moment it is not possible. Therefore I confine myself to adding some ideas or suggestions.
One thing I am curious about : It would be interesting to find out, if there is an optimum relation between the weight of the round wooden-plate and the excentic weight attached to the rim..
This excenter weight displaces the center of mass and it makes me think about the configuration of the Chalkalis Wheel. I understand that you have build this using a round wooden plate because of simplicity.

Kator

nicbordeaux

Yes, that is correct, there is a ratio between the rim weight and the wooden "exciter" wheel. There is also a ratio between the wheel dia and the pendulum arm length. If the wheel is too big (dia) for example, the timing will be way out and the pendulum arm will develop only a very small amplitude and no force. If the wheel is too small the pendulum will loose all the energy as it comes into conflict with the wheel oscillation frequency (the wheel will be on a shorter oscillation length than the arm and may be doing 1.5 cycles for one cycle/swing of the pendulum arm).

The good thing is that I can using the same proportions of diameters and lengths up the weight to as much as the system will bear without toppling over (eg, 6 kg lead filled steel wheel).

Which brings us to a point where there is much energy/force to be gained : a device weighing in total 3 kgs is fixed to a stand. We always make this stand heavy to avoid it moving. Typically we're in the 10 to 15 kg zone. 10 kgs of mass not doing anything. Just absorbing stress. Well, when you mount that 10 kg system on a limited travel pivot, it will move around. That is ke. Too much travel and it makes the system not work. But the right amount of travel and it can be used as indirect drive (the poking the stick with wheel in the air video) , and in other types of system, as direct drive by chain.

If you want to build a good pendulum for virtualy nothing, pm me, I'll tell you how to get all you want and more (in terms of supplies) for next to nothing in money, and very little time.