Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

The two I tested I got from Radio Shack for over a dollar for two.They are epoxy rectifier diodes (3 amps,50 piv).To build any large array of them I would use electronic scrap as a source of diodes.old tvs,computers,you get the idea.triffid

stprue

It's an interesting concept (diode array) put a bunch in series and see if you can get some usable voltage to charge a cap or something.  Let me know how it turns out.

triffid

I would like to put them in a homemade chair that provides its own reading light.Or a coffee table with a light hooked up to it.Both pieces of furniture would hide the diodes.triffid

Murfedit

As always love your work. I was wondering if you can please try this use magnesium ash as the medium. I did and getting sweet results. Try mixing ash with glue to get an amazing lill battery. Just burnt magnesium ash and elmers glue with magnesium and copper electrodes. Has amps and gives me a reading of 1.25 volts waiting for the medium to dry might work well for a stovetop experiment.
As always thank you for your work

triffid

Muefedit,thanks for the compliment.I made a rediscovery last night.Last night I cooked some eggs for supper and got some eggwhite on my hand.I did not wash my hands for several minutes as I was busy and it dried on my hand like glue.Then I remembered that people have used eggwhites as a glue.I had forgotten that useful piece of info.Maybe a conductive glue can be made with powdered graphite and eggwhite?

Then back in the 1930s when my dad was a boy.He made homemade kites using flour and water to make a paste to hold the paper onto the wooden frame of the kite.So we are talking about glue here so I thought I would include it.

It turns out that eggwhites contain natural collagen and is good for putting on burns right after they happen.

triffid