Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

In my research I have found many great tutorials on doping and semiconductors. I wanted to put them in all one place for easy looking up.

Doping: http://www.tpub.com/neets/book7/24e.htm
Bismuth: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismuth

ibpointless2

I've got some good news and I got some bad news about the big blue Crystal glue cell i've made.

The good news is that the big blue is the best, most powerful cell i have made and it still is powering my LCD clock like its nothing.

The bad news is the meter I was using in the video to show the amps is crap. I've retested all my cells with a new meter and found that the meter I was using gave false amp readings but the volt readings were correct. This really sucks and I feel embarrassed. Even though the Big blue cell is the best output of any cell I've made so far I still feel like I've taken a step back. The latest video said that the big blue cell was at .400 amps resting but my new amp meter is says its at .400mA resting. All i have to say now is to not buy Ideal multi-meters because they're crap.

Sorry If i've gotten anyone's hopes up. But the good news is the big blue cell is still the most powerful cell i've made and powers a pulse motor and LCD clock just fine. I will be making a even bigger one and will also make a how to video to show whats the best way to make the cells.

nightlife

I was thinking something didn't sound right with your amp readings. The .400 mA sounds about right. In my research, I find that to be about the average which still isn't bad especially when you get about the same with smaller cells. That is why I am focussing on building the smallest cells I can for compact reasons when so many are tied together to get some real power.

NickZ

@ Ib2:
  Thanks for the explanation of the high meter readings. I was trying to get a grasp on what was happening, and scratching my head.
  My meter a small analog meter has also seen better days. And I'll have to replace it also
So, for now I can't tell what my version of your last blue cell will read.
But so far is is not outputting much over one volt and maybe 10 to 20 mAs.
It was made on a 1/4 in brass rod, aluminum wire wrapped around it, with glue and table salt as the electrolyte. The cell has been on and lighting two leds all night, it is connected along with some of my carbon/ galvanized iron tube cells that uses wood carbon/quartz electrolyte inside, with a thick copper spiral as the anode. So far the blue type cell, which I'll call the my glue/salt cell from now on, is working and has the advantage of now needing to be watered to run, but is not as strong as the other cells, that use no water or salts. 
  Although the new glue/salt cell does work, it is not putting out more than when I wet the cloth separator is has between the metal layers, before, when taking readings before putting the glue on the outside of the cell. It is now covered with the salt/glue mix, and still drying a bit more, now about three days old today.

ibpointless2

NickZ,

When you talk about the glue-salt cells are talking about a glue cell that has table salt or a glue cell that has Epsom salt and salt substitute? A cell containing table salt vs a cell containing Epsom salt and salt substitute are two very different cells. A cell that only has table salt in it makes for a very weak cell, usually gives under 600mV when using copper and magnesium and amp readings in the pico-amp range. A cell that has salt substitute and Epsom salt gives a voltage above 1.300 volts and a amp reading in the mico-amp rage.

What are the cells you said you make that don't need water or salt, where can i get info on them so i can build one?