Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: poynt99 on March 24, 2012, 10:38:04 AM
TK,

Maybe this will help.

Why do you only outline 4 of the CVR positions when there are 5 on the other side of the board? As far as I can tell that is the only difference between your photo and what I've described. The FG's negative lead is the black alligator clip connected to point B on the topside of the board, which is where all the other scope probe grounds are connected: your common ground bus. But the diagram shows it connected on the transistor side of the shunt resistor stack.

ETA: Your circuit diagram shows a resistor in series with the FG's drive output. But I don't see it on Rosemary's board "as built". Can you point that out? In my test circuit, since there is some ambiguity here, I've done it both ways, and I don't detect a difference. But if you are posting "as built" diagrams... well, let's be really sure we've got them right.

But it looks like you are supporting my exact point: the diagrams most recently posted here of the circuit that Rosemary shows STILL aren't correct, because as YOU have shown here clearly, the FG is connected on the battery side of the shunt, but the diagram (not the one you just posted, but the one we have actually been using) shows it connected differently.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 10:26:38 AM
I know I reviewed it at the time. But could you refresh my memory, please?
LOL.  This from a man who assures us that he's been dogging my history with somewhat obsessive interest.  What a Joke.  Like the time that he accused me of pretending to be friends of Professor Steven E Jones.  He STILL doesn't understand the issue at hand.  What an IDIOT.  And he expects me to take him seriously.Which makes this bit of posting as articulate as Glen Lettenmaier manages when he REALLY tests his competence...
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 10:26:38 AMOn which side of the shunt resistor is the FG's "negative" lead to be connected? I have work here in progress, you know. I don't think in practical terms it matters much since the shunt in her circuit is 5 resistors connected in parallel to make a value of ... what now? Stated to be 0.25 ohms? From 5 in parallel? What are the values of the individual resistors I wonder. Perhaps they are actually 1 ohm resistors..... but I doubt if they are 1.25 Ohm resistors. Whatever, 0.20 or 0.25 or, in my circuit, 0.33 Ohms isn't going to make much difference... except when the FG shorts out the CVR.
somewhat 'stumbling' and 'insecure' as MileHigh puts it. And this....
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 10:26:38 AMBut... your post caused me to go back to the beginning of this thread.... where Rosemary tells us that three of her batteries... well, here are her own words: Yet she says now that her batteries have never been below the fully charged level.
Yet MORE evidence of inattention.  WE WERE DONATED 9 BATTERIES.  We have 6 that have NEVER BEEN RECHARGED.
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 10:26:38 AMAnd by the way, Rosemary... I can PROVE that I am seventy two inches tall...
THEN PROVE IT.
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 10:26:38 AMand I dare say that you have NEVER seen me at full height in any of my videos.
Your 'littleness' TK is manifest NOT ONLY in your videos but in your posts.  It is my opinion that you - Mussolini - Hitler and Savonarola - have MUCH in common.  Starting with an inordinate love of monopolising the conversation. 

Kindest regards
Rosie posie.

TinselKoala

How many shunt resistors?
What are their individual values? For them to total 0.25 ohms, if they are identical and in parallel, what would their values have to be? If they are 1 ohm value.... what would the total resistance of the shunt be?
What is the value STATED in the diagram for the shunt resistance? What value was used in your calculation of current done from the voltage drop across this resistance?

poynt99

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 24, 2012, 10:47:34 AM
Why do you only outline 4 of the CVR positions when there are 5 on the other side of the board?
If you look closely at the underside, you will see that only 4 resistors are "bussed" together to comprise the 0.25 Ohm CSR. They are presumably 1 Ohm resistors. The 5th 1 Ohm resistor does not appear to be connected. There is some writing underneath designating what that other 1 Ohm resistor is for, but I can't make it out. One end of it doesn't appear to be connected to anything.

ETA: My guess is that they started with the intention of using a 1 Ohm shunt, and left it there unconnected in case they wanted to go back after moving to the 0.25 Ohm shunt.

ETA: Your circuit diagram shows a resistor in series with the FG's drive output. But I don't see it on Rosemary's board "as built". Can you point that out?
I was not able to find a 0.5 Ohm resistor in series with the FG either, but I included it because Rosemary's original circuit diagram showed it, and it doesn't make any difference if it was there anyway. I assumed they measured the FG cable and it was 0.5 Ohm (not unreasonable since it looks like light coax), and that is another reason I included it.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on March 24, 2012, 10:38:04 AM
TK,

Maybe this will help.

POYNTY.  What are you saying?  I've just checked on our apparatus.  Typically the signal probe is applied to gate of Q1 and the the terminal to the gate of Q2.  The demo included considerably more than was contained in the video.  And the shunt was most certainly NOT in that loop.  We showed that ONLY for the duration of filming because we were trying to accommodate no less than 8 'clip' positions on a limited space available - to run two scopes simultaneously.  Give me a break here.

Rosie