Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

QuoteAnd with reference to this circuit - then if this is what you find so amusing - trust me so do I.  It has NOTHING to do with our circuit or our claim and I'm intrigued to see the amount of work that has gone into just this one more sample of yours and TK's urgent misdirections.

No Rosie what that diagram shows is that while you were giddy for months thinking that you were measuring "COP infinity" you weren't even measuring the battery current.  It's that bad and worse.

You are the one that is misdirecting right now by alleging that I am misdirecting.  It's over and your claim is finished.

TinselKoala

Of course you posted the video and wrote the description. If not you, WHO then? And how did it get posted so SOON after the demonstration itself if YOU didn't post it?

Why have you only started claiming NOW that you didn't post that video? It has been discussed for some time, well before I got here, and you never claimed that it wasn't a full and complete presentation of your claims, authorized by you, before NOW.

And just when are you going to ignore your detractors and forge on ahead with your proof? Why let a bunch of trolls distract you from your holy purpose? GO AHEAD, save the world, Rosemary.... prove that you have what you claim. There is absolutely nothing stopping you--- except the truth.

The Video Demo was done on the 12th of March 2011, allegedly. The YouTube "dooziedont" account was created on the 12th of March, 2011. The video demo was uploaded on the 22nd of March 2011. And the last time the "dooziedont" login was active was the 31st of March 2011.
Ten days... for the video to be cut, processed, titles added... and somehow ESCAPED into the wild without RA knowing or authorizing it.
Yep, and I'm going to be the next Pope, too.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 04, 2012, 12:20:23 AM
LIAR. LIAR.YOU ARE A LIAR. My "mess" of wires was deliberate and necessary to emulate YOUR CRAZY PEGBOARD AND CLIPLEAD LAYOUT, you liar. LIAR LIAR LIAR. What are you talking about? What glaring error? SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS WITH REFERENCES you LIAR. LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR. YOU are LYING.  You idiot liar. You can't even get that part straight. Liar.  Here you are claiming that eatenbyagrue is your legal representative and that I have tried to suborn him. LIAR.  Silly lying you. Nobody is stopping you from testing but YOU.You are the one trying to revise the facts here Rosemary LIAR Ains-lie.

Denial has never constituted a defense.  And I am alleging nothing.  There is an entire thread that lends support to my statements.

Rosemary

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 04, 2012, 12:32:39 AM
Denial has never constituted a defense.  And I am alleging nothing.  There is an entire thread that lends support to my statements.

Rosemary

Sure, just like Powercat supported your claims. Just like Glen confirmed your claims.

That is... only inside your sick head.

Get off the net and go build something and test it. Or have your grounds privileges been taken away again?

TEST. SHOW YOUR WORK. STOP YAMMERING and TEST.

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 03, 2012, 11:46:05 PM
Look, eatenbyagrue: she NOW claims that she didn't post that video and that it doesn't represent her claims, only that it "relates" to them. After all this time discussing the video-- it started long before you or I joined this thread -- NOW she disavows it.

But it is perfectly clear that she did in fact post it or cause it to be posted, she wrote the description, and even uploaded the other two videos on that channel-- pertaining to the second Donovan Martin paper on the Faraday lines of force.

Many times in the past she's opened forum accounts under various aliases or started blogs,  and then abandoned them, probably because she forgot the login details. The "dooziedont" account on YT has been inactive since the end of March 2011, shortly after she posted the three videos. That's what happens when you forget a password !

Hi TK,

This is epic to say the least ....

Rosemary disavows the video uploaded to YouTube as "dooziedont" http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fyOmoGluMCc  the Rosemary Ainslie Circuit Demonstration 12 MARCH 2011 ..... wow !! You can hear her voice in the background ....... hahahahahahaha ..... to funny !!!  ;D

What about these videos that "dooziedont" uploaded also ..... looks exactly like some of Donovan Martin's 3D rendering he's really good at.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PxQDwDnV2xM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iv1V6E5ABNo

There is also a Rosemary Ainslie name used here at OU called "Doozy2" she took out when she got banned the first time .....  :P
http://www.overunity.com/profile/doozy2.24875/

Starting with some colorful postings showing her true colors ....  ???
http://www.overunity.com/profile/doozy2.24875/area/showposts/

There are several screen names she has here .... no surprise with as much as she has to hide.   :o

Rosemary does need some badly needed clinical help ... anyone who posts comments to themselves is really bent .....

Fuzzy
;)