Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

@Abba    The refrigerant is the cooling agent causing the cooling not the SC wire.  It is his solution to heat build up.   It is not a show stopper, just a bit of information and his solution.   Is this the same format as the UK OverUnity group Stefan?   Looks familiar anyways.  I like it too.  Thank you

AbbaRue

@Hope
I'm trying to understand what he means by this statement:
Result: The temperature 0...-55*C is formed inside the wire, not outside, that is cooled by the current itself, not the conductor current. 
I do see dia. 4 on the cooling system.

SchubertReijiMaigo

@ AbbaRue: So it's a negative resistance ? when current flow into it, the wire coil itself (draw energy from ambient ?) winding the primary of a trafo will tun it into negative resistor ? so he can extract power without reflecting to the source ?

Hope

I believe it is a translation error or I am not correct.  But if it cools itself then why the need for the cooling circuit.   AND I agree that his statement reads the way you described it. 

This statement on negative current is relevant to a discussion at least.  To me it involves why we can't measure nor even sense it.  My feeling (and I have NO WAY of proving it) is that it the other half of the cycle of current travels in a negative time line than what we do.  In this way a complete balance is achieved.  Also we must take into account particles of atoms reactant but not seen.  They must be allowed to balance totally in that they move in a TOTALLY negative manner which also mean they create this cold current.   While expansive currents byproduct is heat, contractible current we will sense are causing cooling.  We can get this effect by making one conductor within another that are of different resistive natures.  This causes a lag of one current type over another, be it the negative or positive current.  It isn't really holes being filled it is repulsion/attraction as we can see in magnets.

Richard

madddann

Hey guys, what about contacting the inventor and ask him some questions? ...like... what materials did he use in his youtube videos and maybe how would one go about replicating that?
...and of course invite the inventor in this thread (if he speaks english)...

Is there someone willing to do that (that speaks russian)?

Dann