Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Overunity Transformer from Alexander Kugushov

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2011, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadang

Hi all,

On first page of this topic I posted patents of devices invented by Alexander Kugushov. There is someone who can translate in english these patents?

Thanks,
SaDAng

xenomorphlabs

Quote from: sadang on November 16, 2011, 03:26:26 PM
Hi all,

On first page of this topic I posted patents of devices invented by Alexander Kugushov. There is someone who can translate in english these patents?

Thanks,
SaDAng

To exactly translate a complicated text like in those patents, you need a native ukrainian speaker.
It's too different from russian. So hopefully there is ukrainian comrade here, who can help.
He seems to work with freezing agents if i got that part right.

TEKTRON

TEKTRON

shimondoodkin

maybe this is related, i don't know

it says semiconductors give of electrons then take of electrons at certain magnetic frequency.
the electrons start to rotate in magnetic field
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdr89n_nf9Y&feature=channel_video_title

i guess maybe the copper nickel wound wire is a large semiconductor, and it has resonance in magnetic field, at certain frequency.