Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FYI

Started by johnny874, November 14, 2011, 08:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Here's a clue for you from AP translated from German with googletranslate :" Namely, a work of art must drift along but also many pieces of lead; There are now two and two ; If a thing outward the body,with the goal,the other to the shaft ; This is now here , and that there : and so moves on and on."

Without going into the details of my design just let me say here that human beings in general tend to complicate things . Bessler's clues , when read with a certain understanding and a certain approach and a specific design in mind suddenly become exceedingly clear and meaningful . That is my perspective and I will not apologize for having this view as it was difficult to arrive here . In any quest there are certain milestones which serve to inform the traveler whether or not they have strayed or not from the true path .   
johnny874,
Wouldn't it be wonderful to know beyond a reasonable doubt what specifically it was that Bessler committed to in his design ?

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on January 25, 2012, 12:10:45 PM
Here's a clue for you from AP translated from German with googletranslate :" Namely, a work of art must drift along but also many pieces of lead; There are now two and two ; If a thing outward the body,with the goal,the other to the shaft ; This is now here , and that there : and so moves on and on."

Without going into the details of my design just let me say here that human beings in general tend to complicate things . Bessler's clues , when read with a certain understanding and a certain approach and a specific design in mind suddenly become exceedingly clear and meaningful . That is my perspective and I will not apologize for having this view as it was difficult to arrive here . In any quest there are certain milestones which serve to inform the traveler whether or not they have strayed or not from the true path .   
johnny874,
Wouldn't it be wonderful to know beyond a reasonable doubt what specifically it was that Bessler committed to in his design ?

>>  Wouldn't it be wonderful to know beyond a reasonable doubt what specifically it was that Bessler committed to in his design ?  <<

I think it would be. It would let everyone one know for sure the different wheels he built.
Unfortunately, I doubt this will ever happen. People regardless of what is demonstrated will always consider other possibilities. Needless to say, even with working wheels, his "mystery" will continue to live on.
And that is okay with me.

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on January 25, 2012, 12:10:45 PM

johnny874,

@Christo,
Thank You.
I think what Bessler was describing was Mt 24. I am quite certain of it.
What I am pursuing is a variation of it. By varying the design, it will
hopefully make for an easier first build. I will be incorporating what I
consider the "There are now two and two" into my build. It will require
the use of 16 pieces of lead around the outside of the wheel.

Jim

johnny874

@All,
Have found a place to work. It'll take me a little time to
get everything set up. It will be very nice being able to
use a normal router and drill press. It will make building
tooling and jigs that much easier. And the detail work ?
That should go much better as well.
It will be a 10x10 work area. That will give me plenty of
room to have a couple of work benches and room left
over for assembling and testing wheels and builds.
Next Saturday is the "move in" date. This will give me a little
time to work out the costs of building those work benches.
Never thought I would or could get excited about something
like that.
Not sure if ya'all interested in a shop set up so will probably
wait until I have something built to post about.

Jim

johnny874

Thought I'd make this thought on Bessler known.
Believe he called his wheel Orffyreus partially because of the Lyre of Orpheus.
But instead of it being about a woman, he wanted someone to make it "sing"
to demonstrate his belief in Jesus. Could be something about believing as he did have his critics.