Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pressure Trik

Started by lupenterzo, December 07, 2011, 01:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lupenterzo

Good evening. I think this should be a method to convert the force of gravity into energy. As you can se there is a pool on the left with inside an empty cilinder linked to a container on the right. Ther's an hole in the container on the right to attach a flexible tube.
I think that i put a weight on the container the pressure rises on the cilinder in the pool,having same dimensions of the container on the right.
But if we have an hole in the container,pressure wil let rise the cilinder and the container.

My doubt is if the flexible tube pull down the container equalising forces.

Thank you

lupenterzo

I think differental surfaces (one with hole,one not)corrsisponding differental forces. If could work,the weight will remain at the starting point generating energy... comments? Hope is it clear....

andrea

If the weight don't move, how it should generate energy? Thank you.

lupenterzo

Weight is for me only a "force maker". I can belive it will move with high pressure too. Cause pressure is different in both the cases. On cilinder with an hole and on the "without". I repeat,my doubt is if the flexible tube will pull the container on the right.Down.If it is so,system doesn't work.But is so? Is the flexible tube pulling down the container it is atached to?Thank you