Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Other Wheel (?)

Started by johnny874, December 07, 2011, 02:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: iacob alex on December 08, 2011, 03:06:31 PM

Hi Johnny874!

I agree with you ("...using weights only in a rotating wheel is not a very good idea...").

I can add even more:it's an obstructive idea.

Why?

Because the most important factor is impetus  m*v=m*g*t ,or the "free falling TIME".

As a matter of fact,for a repetitive device (weight-counterweight),we have  an acceleration a<<g...so,the falling height must be greater .

Regarding kinetic energy,we must consider  the nonlinear development of falling mass,that is  1/2m*v*v...so time becomes a very important factor.

Take a look at "Wheel vs. lever" topic.

All the best! / Alex

Hi Alex,
I believe the fundamental mistake people make is that as has been mentioned, it is when we accept that we don't understand how it is possible, only then can we learn how it is.
Even the water wheel I will be building will use levers. And they will be balanced. What is not understood is that the water that creates the overbalance is the weaker force. And all the levered motion will create no gain nor any loss of energy or motion.
The water being the weaker force merely responds to the greater force. As for 2 levers competing against each other. If they alternate having greater potential, then their potential becomes limitless. It would only be over what period of time. Be it as it may, a competing lever system would have limited immediate potential. But as Vejlko has demonstrated a potential out put, it is one whose benefit could be realized in more than just power, but something that could benefit those not fortunate enough to live in a country like I do where such things are taken for granted.
It gives a previously unrecognized value to the potential that might be realized. Not just engineering for the sake of demonstrating a repetative behavior, but one that has meaning beyond the engineering itself.
                                                                                                       Jim

johnny874

Alex,
While a spiritual pursuit sounds nice, one thing is over looked.
That levers working together can allow a wheel to work. It's not a
competition.
An example of this is what I have already posted. If a lever is 1m
long with a 1kg weight, it's drop to 45 degrees is 70.7cm's.
The opposing lever is lifted 29.3cm's. If the 2 levers are thought
of as a wheel spinning, then people think of the momentum they
would have. And with the weight being lifted, if it's retraction is
16cm's, then at 45 degrees, it is half that or 8cm's.
This favors the dropping weight that has twice the potential as
the potential of the weight being lifted has been reduced to 92%
of it's value. And by the time it is lifted, it would be at 84% of it's
potential. In engineering, this is something to think about.
As for Bessler and his wheel, it is as I told John Collins, I believe
he called it Orffyreus because of Orpheus. This is where Hermes,
like Bessler was the inventor. And it was someone else who made
it sing. Orpheus made the lyre sing because he loved a woman.
It could be that Bessler believed the same about his wheel. It
would only sing when a woman is more important to a man than
the wheel.
It could be that for how ingenious his engineering is, it's not as
desireable as that one special woman.
As for his water wheel, the levers work together.

Jim

iacob alex

Hi Jim !
I have a lot of topics,regarding the subject of this section.

In the "language" of this forum (overunity concept),take a short look  at "Same input-greater output..." (March 26,2010).

All the best! / Alex

johnny874

Quote from: iacob alex on December 09, 2011, 05:06:39 PM

Hi Jim !
I have a lot of topics,regarding the subject of this section.

In the "language" of this forum (overunity concept),take a short look  at "Same input-greater output..." (March 26,2010).

All the best! / Alex

Hi Alex,
The link is for those who haven't had the chance to read your thread.
I think what you posted accurately describes the considerations for this type of behavior.
With time, we can consider a or acceleration. When Cloxxki asked about the 2 levers being in balance when they are both 45 degrees from bottom center, f=ma helps to understand why they would have two very different potentials. And this with no over or under balance.
And dropping from 90 degrees, a downward weight would have achieved 70% of it's potential force.
And with time being considered, then we can understand that much acceleration has taken place. In a wheel, we would know that it would have a good start on rotating.
With that in mind, we could then consider the energy needs of the weight being lifted.

Jim

http://www.overunity.com/8915/same-input-greater-output/msg233171/#msg233171

iacob alex

Hi Jim !
The last my message at   www.BesslerWheel.com  (General discussion/ "PM illusion..." topic ) can illustrate my opinion...

All the best! / Alex