Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are there any true gravity devices?

Started by DocX, January 23, 2012, 03:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

Videos and devices are on the net. I would like to go over 2 with you all.

Keshe's device employs noble gases and produces dc power through scrintillation. I know of no serious attempt to build his
device here in the U.S.A.  Presidential mandate proove the system do indeed produce power. It is illegal to use this device
here because it can black out communications for large areas. It requires power to black out communications even for a small
area.

I would like to direct your attention to the videos (8 of them) on youtube called, Antigravity explained and produced amazing.
It will come up readily in their search. This is a toy to keep you busy. It is a simple, weak, model. We are talking 1950s
technology here when they first discovered this. It gives you some basics. OK you don't want 1950s demonstration crap you
want to see what they are using today and not a model either. One guy tried to produce this. He changes the pulsating DC to
AC. You can't do that. The pole will reverse twice a cycle. Interesting to note at this time that the device runs by use of the
ether theory. It uses vortex principles that make it necessary that the poles remain stable. Another note Keshe's device needs
a special circuit to guard against pole reversal.

The inductors must be in series. Another reason the attempt to reconstruct the circuit failed. 3 of the given formulas are given
for the device. The formulas you need to gather that were not given are time formulas. Inductors in series will cascade. You
have to know the period of time it takes for the series to cascade and time the next pulse. The inductive kick from 1 inductor
feeds the next. The first inductor expands ans collapses it's magnetic field. The next conductor expands and so on. This makes
it appear that the magnetic field is rotating. There are 3 rings of inductors. The center  ring may rotate in the opposite direction.

If it does then simply reverse the leads from your power source. I advise you don't expect to much from a simple model of this
antiquated tech. I do think it will work well enough to prove the man is telling the truth. It's way passed time they handed over
what they doing now, not what they were working on in the 50s. As far as I am concerned the people that payed the tax money
to develop what they use today have rights to the technology.

raburgeson

I always just bang it up there and then modify it to remove mistakes. What happened, the modify
link is not working. Hence no spell checking done.

raburgeson

I know to many posts. I have more of what you need. These rings in the device have different times. In other
words the outer ring has more inductors than the other rings. I assume the function generator he used had
more than one output. I think at least three outputs are necessary for this device. You will want the field to
appear to be rotating. When you add the next pulse is critical. Creating a vortex engine like this you need to
keep the rotating fields coherent. The field has to move smoothly.

Russell Lee

DocX, Take a look at the Power Multiplier Device located at:
  www.squidoo.com/pinwheelgenerator .  There are two FE Generators on this site, the Pinwheel Generator, and the PMD.  Some people have confused the two.
Thank you, Russell Lee
Quote from: DocX on January 23, 2012, 03:01:10 PM
Hi all, as you can all see I'm new here, but I've been thinking about this kind of stuff ever since I was a kid, and it is most amazing how these things can occupy a mind.

Anyway, what I was wondering is, are there any REAL gravity devices, not necessarily gravity but any force devices that are really doing it.
What I'm saying is ... INPUT ENERGY (other than the obvious) = 0 (zero) J >> OUTPUT ENERGY = X (any amount) J.

I'm asking because I've come up with something that should be doing that, I just don't want to find out too late that I've discovered "hot water".

Thanks

TinselKoala

Quote from: Russell Lee on March 25, 2013, 03:59:06 PM
  DocX, Take a look at the Power Multiplier Device located at:
  www.squidoo.com/pinwheelgenerator .  There are two FE Generators on this site, the Pinwheel Generator, and the PMD.  Some people have confused the two.
Thank you, Russell Lee

Where's your working prototype, Russ?
Some people have confused drawings of fanciful ideas, with working Free Energy devices. There are many of the former... and of the latter, none that we have seen "so far". In which category is your Pinwheel Generator?