Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avalon

Quote from: Scorch on September 11, 2012, 03:35:04 PM
I did buy a stargate motor kit...
I cant believe you felt for that. The original video (actually, the whole series of videos) was produced for the sole purpose of selling hugely overpriced parts. This guy is not a researcher and his goal is not to help this community.

I laughed till it started to hurt watching the videos.
I particularly liked dramatic Carl-Sagan-like voice narrating the videos. '..that is a very good question. Can it really charge itself?... .
Translation: ... can I really sell cheap penny parts for big bucks? How many suckers will fall for my videos this time?

I am sorry for your loss and good luck selling it.

sirdoitall

Quote from: gyulasun on June 14, 2012, 02:30:27 PM
Hi sirdoitall,

I edited your drawing to show my question better and that is the output capacitors are connected to the battery negatives of the left and right side battery banks and these negative poles are continuously connected together via the conducting metal area via the brushes.  The blue lines show the battery negative conducting path and the red lines show the positive conducting path and both are the same in both switching sequencies. (The conducting plates with the brushes nicely connect the battery banks either in series or parallel, there is no problem with that.
So where should the output capacitors be really connected to?

Thanks,  Gyula

gyulasun,
That is a completely legitimate question.  The capacitors you see in the circuit are "smoothing" caps that act as buffer banks to alternating dynamo (noted by the block on one side of the dielectric).  It took me a while to wrap my mind around this concept as well.  If you study the Tesla 4-battery switch, you will find it is the same scenario.  I've only replaced the switches with a radial commutator.  You have to closely follow the path of the battery leads to see what is occurring.  The battery bank in series is always feeding the battery bank in parallel, so the potential difference coming out of the parallel bank is ~half of the series bank (assuming all batteries hold an equal charge).  Of course, this action alone will only "prolong" battery life, by maintaining the dipole.  Heat losses would still eventually drain the batteries, if it were not for the Back EMF firing back into the batteries, every time the contacts switch back and forth.
It's possible that I misunderstood your question, but I hope this helps.

gyulasun

Hi sirdoitall,

Thanks for returning to this topic. Yes I am afraid you misundertood my reasonings that led to my question. In fact, as you drew the radial commutator, the brush contacts in Stage 1 and in Stage 2 I indicated in Blue line are always connect the two capacitor's positive ends, no any commutation can take place towards the capacitors.  I mean if you could "test" with an Ohm meter in your drawing the continuity between the two right handside ends of the electrolytic caps (between their two positive legs) you would find an unchanging, continuous conduction (i.e. a short circuit) both in Stage 1 and in Stage 2. This is why I asked where actually the two positive cap ends are connected to?  I hope this explains my question and you could modify your schematics to reflect the correct cap connections.

I wonder if you have had some time to build and test this setup since then? Just curious... 8)

Thanks, Gyula

Quote from: sirdoitall on December 27, 2012, 04:45:23 PM
gyulasun,
That is a completely legitimate question.  The capacitors you see in the circuit are "smoothing" caps that act as buffer banks to alternating dynamo (noted by the block on one side of the dielectric).  It took me a while to wrap my mind around this concept as well.  If you study the Tesla 4-battery switch, you will find it is the same scenario.  I've only replaced the switches with a radial commutator.  You have to closely follow the path of the battery leads to see what is occurring.  The battery bank in series is always feeding the battery bank in parallel, so the potential difference coming out of the parallel bank is ~half of the series bank (assuming all batteries hold an equal charge).  Of course, this action alone will only "prolong" battery life, by maintaining the dipole.  Heat losses would still eventually drain the batteries, if it were not for the Back EMF firing back into the batteries, every time the contacts switch back and forth.
It's possible that I misunderstood your question, but I hope this helps.

Scorch

What loss?

I see no evidence I lost anything including, but not limited to: gaining of knowledge, enjoying the learning from the experiments, increased efficiency, and a tangible substance/hard asset, bartered for a mere IOU (fiat currency), holding its value, on my shelf, while the value of paper promises continues to fall, and I believe no such evidence exists.

You appear to be of the position a ripoff, theft, misrepresentation has occurred.
I see no evidence of any ripoff, theft, or misrepresentation, has occurred or that I 'fell for it' and I believe no such evidence exists.

You're sorry?
I'm not!

What care, I, the goal of another? :)
Would it be ok, with you, if I continue to learn, what I may from others, and continue to strive for success to the best of my ability?

I conditionally accept your position "this guy is not a researcher" on condition you prove, by way of certified documentation authored under penalty of perjury of no less than 10,000.00, this guy, has not, did not, in fact, do any research in order to accomplish the effects in his videos including, but not limited to, a linear motor which, Converts magnetic energy to accelerated motion without an outside power source, and within Newton's law of physics that states: "Force is Equal to Mass Multiplied by Acceleration" (F=MA). And Energy, in physics, is the capacity to do Work or produce a change. Are you of the position the device does NOT do work or produce a change without an external power source?

Should you FAIL to prove your claim then you, by way of silent consent, or failure to produce certified documentation, hereby admit defeat and that you should eat my socks!

}:>

PS:
Please forgive me, for not responding sooner, as I only, just now, discovered these allegations therefore nunc pro tunc is applicable.

Quote from: avalon on October 14, 2012, 01:50:05 PM
I cant believe you felt for that. The original video (actually, the whole series of videos) was produced for the sole purpose of selling hugely overpriced parts. This guy is not a researcher and his goal is not to help this community.

I laughed till it started to hurt watching the videos.
I particularly liked dramatic Carl-Sagan-like voice narrating the videos. '..that is a very good question. Can it really charge itself?... .
Translation: ... can I really sell cheap penny parts for big bucks? How many suckers will fall for my videos this time?

Scorch

What loss? It actually works ok as the primary driver for an earlier version of my Muller dynamo experiments.
See: http://www.overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/msg320592/#msg320592

Just not as well as needed for that particular setup which is actually supposed to use its own coils as the primary driver/motor and not an external motor.
It was merely an experimental test. And, in fact, that experimental unit has been completely rebuilt since then.
Here is the latest update and image-
http://www.overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/msg348973/#msg348973

As of right now; I never had any intention of attempting to replicate the quanta magnetics "self charging?" version (Modified Howard Johnson ramp) which uses a LOT of magnets and is very expensive to build and is merely a demonstration, proof of concept, unit.

And, since you made this comment back in October, Quanta Magnetics has already moved onto more practical systems. . .
See: www.quantamagnetics.com

}:>

Quote from: avalon on October 14, 2012, 01:50:05 PM