Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linoavac

sirdoitall

Quote from: e2matrix on April 11, 2012, 11:45:20 AM
Thanks for sharing the design.   Have you tried building this yet?  I think having the transformer (inductive load?) there is an important step.

e2matrix,
Sorry for the late reply, but no, I have not been able to build it and test it yet.  I seem to be financially stuck, making a living and providing for my wife and children.  I'm either short on time or short on money.  Yet I continually design similar things in my mind, until the day I am able to build them.  In regard to the design that I posted, I really think it will work.  Ideally, I would like to integrate my "radial commutator" design directly into an ~80hp DC motor.  The 12v lead-acid batteries could possibly be replaced by ultra/super capacitors, and placed somewhere within (or on) the motor housing, along with the speed controls and other circuitry.  The result would be a standalone dynamo with no power leads running to it . . . only connections for opening and closing the circuit and for speed control (accelerator).  Now that would make for an awesome motor swap in your car!

gyulasun

Quote from: sirdoitall on April 10, 2012, 01:17:35 AM

I have designed the simplest mechanical 4 Battery Tesla Switch that I know.
Very simple commutator design.  I would like to share it.  Have a look.

sirdoitall

Hi sirdoitall,

I edited your drawing to show my question better and that is the output capacitors are connected to the battery negatives of the left and right side battery banks and these negative poles are continuously connected together via the conducting metal area via the brushes.  The blue lines show the battery negative conducting path and the red lines show the positive conducting path and both are the same in both switching sequencies. (The conducting plates with the brushes nicely connect the battery banks either in series or parallel, there is no problem with that.
So where should the output capacitors be really connected to?

Thanks,  Gyula

linoavac

Scorch

I think you guys might be interested in this.
I did buy a stargate motor kit and was going to use it as the primary mover for a Muller Dynamo.
But I have, since, changed my mind and plan to build a different design.
So I am now selling the complete stargate motor, complete with motor, stargate conversion bracket, and magnets for $200 less than retail.
I did see a difference in motor performance but, because my magnet supplier didn't have small magnets in grade N52, I don't think it's performing quite as well as it could because the the smaller magnets are about 3% under powered as compared to the larger magnets which are N52.

At any rate, if any of you are interested in such a setup, for far less, see:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150894442898