Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: Arrow on March 08, 2012, 07:08:06 AM
First steps on CNC production line for motor fabrication - task and goal - good router
This is our CNC major router, still under the construction and adjustments
This guy going to take first Tigers hit to product first in Armenia 3D printers
http://s017.radikal.ru/i425/1203/14/863a7d1c0e53.jpg
truly
rob
Armenia team
Read 15934 times

It's more wise and less risk full to first have a working prototype than to get ahead of yourself. How far ahead in % from completion are you with the current prototype?

Arrow

Quote from: broli on March 08, 2012, 07:20:31 AM
It's more wise and less risk full to first have a working prototype than to get ahead of yourself. How far ahead in % from completion are you with the current prototype?
Hi, sorry I did not get the question :(
<How far ahead in % from completion>
of what part of project?
PMMG4HYBRID magnet rotor one? In progress 40%, we area waiting results with test for BEMF resonance.We don't know if PMMG4HYBRID solution has it, but we had find the necessity to research this issue too to get max efficiency.All other parts are clear for us from very good video.
We are going to run many rotors, not only 1. Pulse one 80% ready , waiting CNC parts and DL cap.
Risk - all inventions has the risk to get zero, but this will not stop us as far as there are no such word for us - Zero result, as far as all negative results also 100% answers to change the research route.
Furthermore, we don't have any drop of doubt that this motor is alive, supporting OU same as the prototype one form PMMG4HYBRID
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsGhllSgpLU These 2 Motors has magnet setup difference that verygood explained by PMMG4HYBRID in YT
Risk of project under the 1% :)
We have only 1 tech risk - to be killed by not good balanced horizontal turning fast and heavy flywheel.Taking a relevant measures to stay alive ;)
If project will be explored only step by step based on physical good results then we will not be able to see motors in near 5 years. This is absolutely not acceptable, only works in net parallel schedule can reach the the positive results in 3-4 months that we have ;)

In other hand team need to stay enthusiastic , so I am not able to say them no, only what I can do as team leader to create good developed time schedule for them to do not over burn their brains! They are running as "OU rotors" to get result and I believe to them as to me.

truly
rob
Armenia team
Read 16017 times

Arrow

While team have rest time in this few hollydays I am doing micro project do not get crazy by doing nothing to compensate CNC absence time loss to wind our test coils for generator etc
Made this "device" in 20 min from lovely hand batt. crewdriver/drill METABO, EPP foam, CA glue, old soviet still ok calculator and magnet sensor from old big laser printer :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9zlUP4-4sc
Truly
Rob
Armenia team
Read 16396 times

Thaelin

Just kind of wondering, has the original poster design went by the wayside? No more from him
since.

thay

Arrow

Quote from: Arrow on February 19, 2012, 11:44:51 AM
We focused and stop on this construction of actuators with built in magnets.
For such pulse rotor we will make such actuator from 10x2mm Neo tablet
Going to feed it with 100mv 100ma and see what force in Kg we can get from such small amount of power
concept drawing http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzak6k
Truly
Rob
Read 9339 times

This concept experiment failed, actuator not the right part to work with OU device with inside magnets, too small torque. Coming back to the solenoid construction but double one, with 2 coils, sorry guys, negative answer also answer for us, don't loose time to such device.It is good for PWM controled  sharp angular moving of things but absolutely not efficient device to use in OU device.Probably it shall have steel piston, but not magnet one.Steel piston not tested, and we dont have time to fabricated new steel piston for actuator test.

Quote from: Thaelin on March 10, 2012, 05:04:17 AM
Just kind of wondering, has the original poster design went by the wayside? No more from him
since.

thay
Dear Thaelin, dose he ever been with us here to went wayside?

Truly
Rob
Armenia team
Read 16735 times