Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centripetal Force Yealds Over Unity

Started by MoRo, March 05, 2012, 07:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanA

Hello MoRo,

I did't some reseach in the internet because I am thrilled to know how much energy is necessary to get the bike in motion. It is clear that a detailed answer is very difficult. A very easy way would be to measure it on your model because it depends on friction, air resictance (which seems to be in this case not so much) ...
I found a side where the energy for turing a bike with 9.3 miles/hour is 50 watts. I know this is very vague but it could help. I don't think that the tool box or the weights needs so much energy to lift up.

Jan

NerzhDishual

Hi OU Persons,

Just one of my (micro) cent.

To me, this guy: 'TinselKoala' or 'Alsetakolin' or any anagram of "Nikola Tesla" is
a very witty and educated person, indeed.

Anyway, IMHO, he sounds like very destructive and negative. And was, BTW.

For my part, I'm amazed and enjoyed by the creativity of 'OU' researchers.
Yes, some (most?) can be wrong. And then?
It can be a pleasure and a lesson, it could also be a clue.
-----------------
About Centripetal?
IMHO, the way official physics is taught is just impeding right understanding.
-----------------
About AquariuZ vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ERYReuQIrA
and this MoRo answer: "That looks like a simple flywheel, and has nothing to do with this discussion."

What a nasty answer!
So, an Hero Member takes time to post some very usefull information, indeed, and you
dare to utter such answer.
Shame on U. Connard !

Very Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

MoRo

MoRo

Quote from: NerzhDishual on April 27, 2012, 07:47:52 PM
-----------------
About AquariuZ vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ERYReuQIrA
and this MoRo answer: "That looks like a simple flywheel, and has nothing to do with this discussion."

What a nasty answer!
So, an Hero Member takes time to post some very usefull information, indeed, and you
dare to utter such answer.
Shame on U. Connard !

Very Best
I looked at your video again... Just because you complain about my answer... Still, it explains nothing! No words... Just music...
My decision stands, until you explain what is in the video... It's a simple flywheel.

johnny874

Quote from: MoRo on May 01, 2012, 11:50:53 PM
I looked at your video again... Just because you complain about my answer... Still, it explains nothing! No words... Just music...
My decision stands, until you explain what is in the video... It's a simple flywheel.

MoRo,
I think what most people miss when attempting over unity is they need to understand where they are generating this extra energy.
If this is understood, then it can easily be calculated. Inertia for the most part is calculated mv^2/r.
By understanding this, the math and mechanics can be diagrammed.

Jim