Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

I had to check for myself. She really _DID_ post that nonsensical screed. And she expects people like Dansie to respect her, treat her like a human being with skills and knowledge? I am flabbergasted.

Preserved for posterity.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 04, 2012, 12:20:54 PM
Wilby, a long time ago when I first joined this forum you tricked me into giving you a mailing address by LYING TO ME, promising to send me a particular mosfet when YOU IN FACT NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF DOING SO. In other words, you deliberately scammed me and now you have information that you did not come by legitimately, by lying to me and taking deliberate advantage of my naivete at that point.

So none of your protestations mean anything to me, because YOU have pulled off the most egregious fraud against me by making me a promise, then lying to me, failing to fulfil the promise that you actually never intended to keep, obtaining information, then threatening to use it to harm me.
everytime you open your mouth stupid dribbles down your chin and all over your shirt... you should wipe that up. hey jibguy, grasping at strawmen and vomiting red herrings serves to demonstrate your stupidity... and your hypocrisy... ::)

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 04, 2012, 12:20:54 PM
since you cannot refute anything I say here.
i just did... bitch.  ::) you're the one who has problems with responding cogently... ::)

that's two mea culpas you owe me now...  ::)  but you're not man enough to offer them up. nor will you ever be. you are proof positive that you can only be young once but you can be immature forever.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

I hear a little buzzing noise... but I hear no disputing of the FACTS of the lying scam that Wilby pulled on me those years ago. As far as I can determine, the only thing that is OWED is one mosfet, by him, to me. Other than that, the Wilby troll has squeaked to insignificance since he cannot even deny that lie and manipulation that he pulled.

Magluvin

Maybe Wilbert can show that Roses circuit works as she says? :o ::)
Or is he defending the false claims on purpose? ;) :o :o

Why is that? ???

Mags

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on December 05, 2012, 08:23:22 PM
Maybe Wilbert can show that Roses circuit works as she says? :o ::)
Or is he defending the false claims on purpose? ;) :o :o

Why is that? ???

Mags
what has any of what you said got to do with me explaining what i meant with the "hold your pickle" comment?  ::)

your logical fallacy emperor (who has no clothes) has taught you well magtard... ::)

and where EXACTLY have i 'defended her claims'?  i'll wait... ::) 
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe