Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Testing the TK Tar Baby

Started by TinselKoala, March 25, 2012, 05:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Care to explain, then, what you REALLY meant? Here's the post, if you can't recall. You might have been talking about his "probes" but are you really going to tell me that this exchange ISN'T meant to refer to a male sexual organ and its size?  Sure. Sometimes a pickle is just a pickle, right. Why then does Ainslie continue to bring it up in such an insulting manner, first talking about how big "my" pickle is, then how small it is? Especially when it isn't even my pickle at all. 

Grasping at straw men again, are you, jibguy?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 04, 2012, 03:20:35 AM
Care to explain, then, what you REALLY meant? Here's the post, if you can't recall. You might have been talking about his "probes" but are you really going to tell me that this exchange ISN'T meant to refer to a male sexual organ and its size?  Sure. Sometimes a pickle is just a pickle, right. Why then does Ainslie continue to bring it up in such an insulting manner, first talking about how big "my" pickle is, then how small it is? Especially when it isn't even my pickle at all. 

Grasping at straw men again, are you, jibguy?
sure i'll explain... since you're so perverted and retarded as to not be able to grasp that your despicable thoughts are not the only possibility. no need to spam post the image AGAIN, i can recall just fine... far better than your debilitated mind can. ::) how many times have you posted that image in the last month? your obsessive mental problems are showing.

go review the prior posts by cheesy... where he signs off with 'extra fries' please, and something about tomatoes, etc...  SO... are fries to be taken as a phallic symbol now?  ::)

have you ever heard the expression 'hold your horses'? and... do you remember the old burgerking jingle 'hold the pickles, hold the lettuce... special order don't forget us'?

so now with those things before you, you should be able to see it was a play on words... CHEESY'S words and i simply decided to combine an old saying with part of an old commercial jingle.  it wasn't me that implied any sexual innuendo WHATSOEVER.

i'll accept your mea culpa now... you mendacious fraud.  ::)

eta: you wouldn't know a strawman even if it bent you over and treated you like an altar boy... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Wilby, a long time ago when I first joined this forum you tricked me into giving you a mailing address by LYING TO ME, promising to send me a particular mosfet when YOU IN FACT NEVER HAD ANY INTENTION OF DOING SO. In other words, you deliberately scammed me and now you have information that you did not come by legitimately, by lying to me and taking deliberate advantage of my naivete at that point.

So none of your protestations mean anything to me, because YOU have pulled off the most egregious fraud against me by making me a promise, then lying to me, failing to fulfil the promise that you actually never intended to keep, obtaining information, then threatening to use it to harm me.

So go stick your French Fries into your lying troll mouth, since you cannot refute anything I say here. Nobody reading that post and the comedy that results from it will deny that it is funny only _because_ it is a sexual innuendo and slur. It would be utterly meaningless otherwise.
Continue flailing about, WILBY, you are insignificant, meaningless, and possibly the most universally ignored troll on this forum. NOBODY has lied to me the way you have, NOBODY has tricked me and attempted to use the information against me like you have. You taught me a real lesson all right, troll. Why you are allowed to persist here I have no idea, but you certainly have no credibility with me.

Magluvin

TinselKoala

Another mess of lies from that utterly PROFESSIONAL troll Rosemary Ainslie and her impotent sock puppet WhoSaidShite.
For Bryan Little
You bloody idiot. You still have NO IDEA to whom you are talking. Continue, you are making a fool of yourself with EVERY WORD.
Golly little TK.  I see an obsessive requirement to uncover the 'source' of your nickname 'Ickle Pickle'.  I'm not sure of your own understandings on the issue.  Mine are based on a rather 'reckless' claim you made that you were 72 pickles long.

That is another BALDFACED LIE. Your gash of a lying mouth should heal up from uttering such mendacities. You accused me of being "little" and I responded by saying that I was 72 inches tall, or of "linear dimension". The rest of your nonsense garbage follows from that. Care to refute me with support for your baldfaced lie, with a link to where I ever claimed I was "72 pickles long"? Of course you cannot, you lying troll.

QuoteYou don't seem to realise that a 'pickle' is not USUALLY considered as a unit of length.  It can be arbitrary.  It could be as long as a small pumpkin and as short as the smallest curve on my little finger when I wave it at you.  You see the problem?  It's an ARBITRARY unit of length.  In science one needs to use standardised references.  You're basing your ENTIRE identity on a number that - in strictly scientific terms - is IRRELEVANT.
I realize how ridiculous you are making yourself look, in front of everyone who reads both of these forums, that's for sure. Do you? Apparently not. You really had better lay off the sherry before noon.
So.  Let's look at this again.  IF you are indeed 72 pickles long - then are those pickles 'long' or 'short'?  Are they young or old?  Are they green and turgid - or grey and flaccid?  Are they stacked up one on top of the other?  Or have you laid them down flat and then used a ruler? Again?  WHAT reference are you using?  Are they measured when you're standing on a ladder?  Or are you in high heels?  Are you looking 'down' at that column of gherkins?  Or are you holding it up and WAVING it - as you claimed?  Have you got your pickles 'crossed' in the way that people 'cross their fingers' when they're hoping to dupe God or their public?  And MOST importantly.  Do you suffer from vertigo when you climb up SO HIGH to gauge the LENGTH of those pickles?  Any sense of 'dizziness'?  A weakness at the knees?  Anything at ALL that could substantiate - justify - that physical reaction? 
Can you BELIEVE this? I am astounded. This is the most utterly absurd thing I have read, even from Ainslie the mistress of absurdity herself.
Let her hang herself by her own petard. I will be putting this little bit of verbal diarrhoea at the very head of my database.... which has already begun being _downloaded_ by various interested parties.

We ALL need clarification.  But for the record.  I personally ADMIRE your insistence on being identified with pickles.  It shows a remarkable strength of purpose.  More than ANYTHING it shows that you are WELL able to fight your corner - stand on your merits - HOLD YOUR OWN.  God knows.  It's HUGELY important.  Far more so than any idle claims that any old women may be making.  So.  It's a good thing that you do - in monopolising your thread with a discussion on your size.  We're MORE than happy - ALL OF US - to allow you to ramble on about this.  It's a subject that you clearly hold near and dear to your heart. 

By the way - DOES YOUR PICKLE SPORT A MOUSTACHE?  I've long considered this option.  And I suspect that IF it does - it probably is confusing that size even further.  SHAVE IT OFF and then MAKE A MEASUREMENT.  But use GRE as a standard - which stands for Grandiose and Ridiculous Exaggeration.  THAT is a measure that we KNOW you to REQUIRE.

With much love and in the forlorn hopes that you'll heed my advices

Rosie Pose

Ainslie certainly speaks for herself, doesn't she. There is nothing that can be said that is sufficiently descriptive of her lack of all personal dignity, conscience, sense of propriety or shame. "Idiot" isn't nearly strong enough. I am just shaking my head in amazement. I've never ever encountered anything like this. She is utterly flmping NUTSO!