Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Video: Working Gravity Wheel?

Started by 4Tesla, March 29, 2012, 02:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: ALVARO_CS on March 30, 2012, 02:42:37 PM
I experimented once with such a setup.
The ball or roller just get to the max sticking point and stays there, fixed.
Once fixed, no more movement, neither in the ball nor in the wheel
video analisys is OK but experimentation is better.
cheers

Thank you for verifying that it doesn't work.

maw2432

Quote from: Gwandau on March 30, 2012, 01:51:07 PM
Guys,

this is quite an easy experiment to validate.
Anyone with a normal garage workshop will create such a wheel in an hour, and neos do we all have.

I might just test it for fun. Nothing to lose but your ego, and that's not a loss worth grieving. ;D

Gwandau
I did this experiment with a slightly different setup several years ago and it worked only for few seconds (sometimes 10 to 15 at most.)   Very frustrating.   The steel ball slips/sticks and gets out of sync with the wheel very easily.    I suspect the video clips are from several tries and is the best that can be done with his setup.   Maybe the audio mismatch is from clipping of the video using poor quality editing software?   Also notice the magnet is held by mister hand...  slight movement of the hand may be a factor to keep the rotation as long as shown.
No continous rotation but just a few moments of excitment. 
Bill

Low-Q

Quote from: Gwandau on March 30, 2012, 01:51:07 PM
Guys,

this is quite an easy experiment to validate.
Anyone with a normal garage workshop will create such a wheel in an hour, and neos do we all have.

I might just test it for fun. Nothing to lose but your ego, and that's not a loss worth grieving. ;D

Gwandau
I agree, but I think it is wise to do some critical research first, and at least use some very basic math before any building attemt. Only if the math provides unconclusive results, building a machine could be the right thing to do. In this particular case, the outcome is given already before the math is done - it's that obvious.
I must, however, give the person in the video credits for a nice high tech looking device, and also for not saying a word about what it is (no OU claims). Just pity that such a gifted person uploads a misleading video.

Vidar

TinselKoala

Quote from: Low-Q on March 30, 2012, 04:00:11 PM
.... it is wise to do some critical research first..... Just pity that such a gifted person uploads a misleading video.

Vidar
Critical research? Like looking at the web site that is the origin of the video?

Misleading? Where it is clearly explained that all the many devices that they show are models, illustrations of _impossible machines_ that do NOT work?

Why would anybody want to do that? It's much more fun to speculate without any knowledge or research or experimentation at all. Isn't it?

http://www.veproject1.org

If what you are seeing appears to violate the well-understood laws of Conservation of Momentum or the Second Law of Thermodynamics.... then you are _most probably_ misinterpreting what you are seeing, and that is the very first thing that you should rule out in your investigations. Are you interpreting what you are seeing correctly?

Rafael Ti

The video originally comes from this guy; veproject1

http://www.youtube.com/user/veproject1?feature=watch

He is an engineer and likes mechanical games  ;) That explains almost everything...
But.. if someone achieved oscillation of ball nearby magnet along the circle of wheel, it might supposedly work. But probably I am wrong.

Ooops... TinselKoala is ahead of me with info...