Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeestenergie

Quote from: Philip Hardcastle on April 11, 2012, 04:52:12 AM
@Qwert,

That was a very interesting pdf.

Clearly however we crossed posts and I guess it is obvious that quenco is not like that.

@Freeestenergie,

Apologies to you for falsely accusing you.

I really will not discuss anything in enough detail here to satisfy your curiosity, but let me meet you mid way and say that if you use the classical Quantum Tunneling equations you will see that as the thickness of a barrier (insulator) decreases the electron tunneling probability increases "exponentially".

Folks, I will not respond to anymore questions here, if you have some specific query that you want answered you can post it on my contact page and I will respond if I can, but probably not until after 11 June.

Thanks

Ha, no need, many worse things have been said, and with no prompt. Good luck!

Philip Hardcastle

I received a few question about what are my plans, other than hearing aid batteries.

The simple answer is I do not know, I would like the technology to belong to everyone.

For all the years of effort I would like to get a fair but modest financial return.

I thought of asking governments if they would pay me a small fee so that the rights to use the technology would belong to every citizen.

My crude idea is to ask the USA government if it wanted to buy the rights by paying me a dime per head of population, then everyone in the USA would be granted the right to make and sell quenco without paying any further fee.

I know this is a strange idea but I thought it was better than me accepting offers from multinationals who would then make everyone pay a high amount to get the benefits of the technology. If everyone had the right to build quenco then competition would be high and roll out rapid. This is the best scenario to halt CO2 emissions, I think.

If anyone has an idea on how a technology should be rolled out please post here.

lancaIV

Hello Mr.Philip Hardcastle,
it is diad tech or it is not ?
Something like this:
Dr. Alvin Marks
Ordered dipolar light electric power converter
EP0176781 
production price estimation 1984 : go to [0013]

Lumeloid,Lepcon,Quensor , nice inventions,I agree.

Sincerely
                 CdL

Philip Hardcastle

Quote from: lancaIV on April 13, 2012, 02:50:25 PM
Hello Mr.Philip Hardcastle,
it is diad tech or it is not ?
Something like this:
Dr. Alvin Marks
Ordered dipolar light electric power converter
EP0176781 
production price estimation 1984 : go to [0013]

Lumeloid,Lepcon,Quensor , nice inventions,I agree.

Sincerely
                 CdL

Hi, Nothing like that, quenco converts ambient heat, not photons.

aaron5120

Sir,
Please consider the following option:
www.kickstarter.com
It is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects. You may submit your project to the consideration of the whole world, and get funded in a few months for beginning to beta trial production of your invention. If the idea is attractive enough to the internet public, they are well prepared to over-fund your project by several orders of magnitude( like many projects did in the past there).
Please have a look of some of the most notoriously successful projects in the site.
http://www.kickstarter.com/discover/categories/technology/most-funded
I will be one of them to fund your project, should you post your invention there.