Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

quentron.com

Started by Philip Hardcastle, April 04, 2012, 05:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on February 25, 2014, 02:17:17 AM
no mr sarkeizen..you are to be badly,badly dissapointed if you think that some made up and generally poorly defined statement is irrelevant to the  True Profitis Statement..
Fun :D We can prove you wrong again:
The True Profitis Statement is true IFF a formal logical argument reaches the conclusion "ordinary textbooks necessitate the existence of and ability to build a battery which would power an ipod-like device eternally and continually".  Clearly this requires ordinary textbooks.

By virtue of this, :D :D  any and every other statement :D :D you wish to make is either:

i) Not equivalent to the  True Profitis Statement (and therefore irrelevant) or...
ii) Unsupported (because the True Profitis Statement is unsupported because there is no ordinary textbook cite)

If you have a problem with this, then again I'm more than happy to give you a tutorial and walk you through it.  It might be good for you.  You probably think you have some valid objection but if you were to discuss it you would see that you are just very, very, very stupid. :D :D :D

TinselKoala

Very persistent, though... that's got to count for something, right?
::)

sarkeizen

Quote from: TinselKoala on February 25, 2014, 10:37:46 AM
Very persistent, though... that's got to count for something, right?
::)
Perhaps in the same way banging ones head against a wall counts towards a contusion. :)

profitis

lol talk shit @sarkeizen.you can prove and have proved exactly zilch thusfar.even the karpen blueprint fits perfectly into my textbook statement and thus into textbooks lol.you dont think gold and platinum have 2 different oxygen overpotentials?you have to show us how their equilibrium over/underpotentials dont fuck the 2nd law straight in the ass by necessary cycling of gas.how the fuck are you going to do this?? A very difficult task lies ahead for you my friend because if you dont collapse my statement now then people will start to believe my ipod lingotrash..and we dont want that..

sarkeizen

Quote from: profitis on February 25, 2014, 02:39:52 PM
you can prove and have proved exactly zilch thusfar.
Can you point to a lemma in my proof that does not force the next step?  Nope. So my proof stands. :D Which means I've proved at least one thing.  That you have moved the discussion exactly nowhere from where it started four months ago.  It's kind of an achievement really.  To post so much and be able to say so incredibly close to nothing at all. :D :D :D

Quotepeople will start to believe my
Sorry, not interested.  Everyone in the world could believe you or start believing you or start believing you directly as a result of my action or inaction and it wouldn't bother me.  That's one of the benefits of using logic.  It doesn't matter what people believe, accepting the True Profitis Statement would still be the irrational thing to do. :D

Reason can be an end unto itself and I'm content with having bested you.  No matter how much you're in denial about it. :D