Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How To Build A Bessler Type Wheel

Started by johnny874, April 06, 2012, 01:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: FatBird on June 06, 2012, 06:31:38 PM
Johnny,

Thank you for explaining about your health problem.
I hope everything goes perfect for your recovery sir.

Thanks FatBird. I am hoping to have a "working" demonstration of what I believe Bessler
knew oh so long ago. I think it is something you and everyone else will like.
And who knows, maybe while I am incapcitated, maybe someone or some people in here will want to give it a go. I'll be able to post some cost saving tips like using plywood to make some parts with. A lot of parts can be made out of a 4 x8 sheet of 1/4" plywood.
The warped wood routine might be a bit pricy but is a labor saver. Some tools for this type of build that would be helpful are a router, a circular saw, a work bench (call me Mr. obvious), and if someone has any wood working experience, it would be helpful but not a must. Just helps having worked with power tools for safety and having a good go of things.
For drilling straight holes, with out a drill press, gluing 2 boards together will make a good alignment tool. They did that on woodsmithshop on PBS.
I'll post some of the demonstration as the build technique would be similar.
Something for you guys to think about  ;) :D

Jim

KanShi

How to build it? Easy. Do the same thing Bessler did:
Create a big, heavy wheel, put some weights in it to make noise, make a hole in the wall to the next room, get your wife/girlfriend/maid/brother/... to give it a boost once in a while using a pole.

The only 2 people who claimed it worked were Bessler and the man who paid him (Charles I). A maid even testified (under oath) that she and several others were in on the scam. It's all about who do you believe: physics, scientists and maid under oath vs. an eccentric inventor and his employer. Would be really great, though - unlimited energy ;)

johnny874

@All,
  The video is a basic demonstration of hydraulic theory. Using leverage of about 10:1,
the force acting on a hydraulic piston can be increased. To further increase this potential,
use another hydraulic piston. This happens because one side of the piston has a smaller surface area resulting in lower volume and higher pressure.
This performs a lot of work. The hydraulic jack in the video is rated at 4,000 lbs. Yet if the process were reversed, the 4,000 lbs. could only lift the handle back to it's starting position.
Ha, ha, ha, I think I found out why everyone has failed with the Travis Effect, lmao !!
It isn't performing any work. This means that it would have to physically lift a mass, let it's pressure in the static head be relieved and then let the heavy mass compress the hydraulic cylinder. This means that when a heavy cap is lifted, that the hydraulic pressure lifting it is only acting on the cap. Then when the pressure is relieved, the cap's weight is on the hydraulic piston performing a separate function.
And according U.S. Patent Law, I could claim it as my own invention if I wanted to as the improvement would be mine. But I prefer Bessler's wheel.  ;D  Wayne can have it. :P :P
Now I see why my father wrote me out of his will. It was he wanted me to do something instead of be like my brothers who got a nice [size=78%]inheritance[/size][size=78%]. They might have gotten a lot of money but will probably end up wasting it. And with me ? Have believed he wanted me to give Bessler's wheel a try and have posted such before as he believed I was smart enough to figure it out and then be able to live a normal life. He knows what discrimination is like being from Europe and has seen how people react to my hearing loss. What he didn't understand is that sometimes these things take time to figure out and do a good job of it. Such as the build I am doing, I would want it to be one that Bessler and my father would be proud of. And no, my father was not an easy man to please unless he didn't expect much from you. Then he'd just give you some money.[/size]
Back to Bessler, what he did was to use the hydraulic principle to move high volume at low pressure. this means instead of pumping 6 ounces of fluid at 100 psi, he pumped 20 lbs. of fluid at a higher velocity allowing his wheel to maintain continuous or perpetual motion.
This is because he used sequential pumping. This means that one pumped work and then the next one and then the one after that. And that would be his secret if it were one. it is in his drawings.
Tried to make the drawing smaller but couldn't.

Jim
almost forgot the link to the video  >:( :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYDac_LK0vM&feature=youtu.be
edited to add: may wait until after resolving my medical issues to do any work. Money is tight and don't wish to do something that doesn't illustrate very well what I am trying to explain. It might only make things more confusing.
                                                                                                                                                          Jim
p.s. not sure if you will understand this, but if you have 8 levers on a wheel and rotate it, there is no over or under balance. The levers motions are all cancelled out by the opposing lever. The main reason no one has been successful.
Where free energy comes into play is that the lever has more force than the water it is pumping upward. As the water pumps up, this causes the wheel to rotate in the opposite direction. when this happens, the next lever will have more force than the water and will repeat the pumping of the water. And this is why it's perpetual.

johnny874

@All,
This video shows the potential of the mechanics I've been discussing.
What I'll probably do is start building a 29 inch diameter wheel. it would
have weight ratios close to what is in the video.
I'll need to do some math to make sure on the actual weights and over balance I'll be using.
This way I can keep my sanity. Not being able to do much is an easy way to lose it if you know
what I mean.
Between money being tight and my not being that up on things right now, I'll see if I can't pace
myself and post regular updates. I have modified my radius tool for my router and will need to add
some re-enforcing screws. It will be adjustable so I can radius the supports for the inner and outer
wheel assemblies. These parts are what the warped boards will be attached to and will be the
main part of the wheel.
Who knows, maybe I'll have this first part finished before surgery (sux) and then i'll have to wait until
I won't need happy pills  :P :o 8)

Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFXZU1xGL94&feature=youtu.be

FatBird

Johnny, you can save yourself a lot of work & grief if you watch the Video below.

They have several examples of working units that you want to build.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E&feature=channel&list=UL