Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pendulum shift

Started by protech, April 12, 2012, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Quote from: protech on April 14, 2012, 06:50:19 PM
GHOST I would imagine you would have trouble with open source of sharpening a pencil, your mouth gives away your intelligence. I figure you are young maybe you even finished grade school. but still I see nothing you have done .

Open source is when some one puts out a idea and people add to it...........and your productive contribution in anything is what ?

The idea would have to be shared as a whole and not partially to be considered open source. Then people can add to it...
And if I ever achieve over unity/free energy I would share it in a hart beat! So far I have not, not yet anyway.
so don't give me that shit!
Can you believe this guy? lol!
Jesus fucking Christ! Get over yourself.

Have a nice day :-)

peace.

protech

I give up....when the Idiot is gone, I will return to continue , for people interested please use PM

Ghost

Thank God!

This way you'll be doing us (most of us anyway) all a favor.

Have a nice day :-)

Peace.

christo4_99

I thought it was me ! I love it . It seems that when you expect people to THINK they take offense . Protech maybe you and I should team up for my project ... seems we have the same friends . No actually he is right , this is an OS website and everyone here promises to deliver although the substance of what they promise is not so cut and dried .

johnny874

Quote from: protech on April 13, 2012, 09:12:59 PM
Ghost I'm sorry,  your right,  I should just leave you alone with your crayons and spoon . By your comment I know you are a real smart girl . I SHOWED YOU MINE NOW SHOW ME YOURS.

open source has to start some place, please tell me how it's done

If you look at my posts over the last few years, you'll see a good example.
The designs posted also include a very workable pendulum.
Myself, am prepping to build using wood. Do believe that is what Bessler
used. And in a sense, it will be much more complex than your simple build.
Still, nice show  :o
Myself, have made so many parts from aluminum, wood will be a nice change
of pace   8)

Jim

edited to add; machinist by trade  :D
@Chris, sure you're not AB Hammer ?