Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High RPM to Low RPM, Motor-Generator: Public Discolsure - The Real McCoy

Started by bradagilah, April 15, 2012, 04:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradagilah

I am located in Texas.  And am available to do a demonstration in Manitoba, Canada;  San Jose, California;  Dallas, Texas; and Lexington, South Carolina.  Between all those locations, we can work out the logistics.  My group also has a power purchase agreement signed with one of the major countries in South America.

Thanks for the suggestion (e2matrix), I'll get a PDF put together explaining the tech, with illustrations.

Great question (e2matrix), and I welcome questions from anyone on the topic at hand.
e2matrix asked: "What are your thoughts on where the excess energy is coming from?"
My Reply: I've struggled a bit with this question in my own mind.  And I suppose, the excess energy has something to do with the dynamics of magnetic fields.  Magnetic fields are very interesting phenomena, and a fundamental component of nature.  According to quantum electrodynamics, the carrier force of electromagnetism, is a photon.  A photon is a gauge boson.  In case of the motor/generator, we aren't dealing with actual photon emissions, rather, we are dealing with virtual photons, which remain coupled to their electron counterpart.  It is already clear, from observing permanent magnet materials, that a static magnetic field can be created by forming a lattice structure which cause the magnetic domains to align into a strong dipole.  This permanent, static, magnetic field, is a result of the intrinsic spin of the electrons around the nucleus.  An electron in motion, under experimental observation, always emits virtual photons.  Where does the energy which maintains the spin state of an atom come from?  That's a question I don't know how to answer, and requires scientific inquiry backed up by empirical data.  But it does open the mind, to just how interesting magnetic fields are.  What factors, influence, the strength of a magnetic field and how much work it can perform?  These are factors, we can peer into through the technology I have shared, and we can see how manipulating certain variables, influence the total electrical energy out of a system.

I would like to point out, that there is a specific reason, my team and I choose to use off the shelf components that can be put together like a lego set.  We believe, that significant resources, have been invested into making motors, generators, and VFDs, on the market.  Companies are constantly striving, to have the best product on the market place, and to cram out as much efficiency as possible.  A lot of thought, time, and money goes into these products, so we can count on their reliability, and we know that the specifications are accurate, as tolerances are very exacting.  There are components on the marketplace to do just about anything you need, and then you can assemble them together as a lego set, when specifications are matched, and calculations are made correctly.  All of what I am sharing with you, is backed up by math, hard calculations, and you can count on the exact same result every time - nature is governed by repeat-ability in her laws.  There is no magical frequency, where if you get the thing tuned just right, you suddenly get overunity.  At least not with what I have to share.  Just the more exacting your tolerances are, and the more dialed in you are to the mathematical equations on paper, the more idealized your results will be in the real world.

Now on the subject of motors, a two pole motor, is more efficient per horsepower than say an eight pole motor.  And here's why, as the motor pole count goes up, the rpm goes down, and the torque thus increases for the same horsepower out mechanical.  The current draw of a motor is directly correlated to the torque.  This fact holds true in all instances with DC and AC motors.  As the torque of a higher pole count motor increases, so does its current draw.  Due to the inefficiency of high pole count motors, and their clunky size, they are highly undesirable to use, unless a situation necessitates it.  You can confirm what I am saying by going onto the websites of major motor manufacturers, and look at the trend in specifications.  I would like to point out however, that you may find the four pole induction motors to be more efficient than the two pole induction motors, and my response to this is as follows... This is due to the high slip in a two pole induction motor which translates to a lot of energy loss in the armature.  Also, four pole induction motors, are more common in applications, than two pole induction motors, and thus more time is invested into making these motors as efficient as possible.

The inverse holds true between motors and generators, as the pole count of a generator goes up, so does its torque requirement, and thus the current the generator produces.  But the voltage does not decrease in the process, it remains the same for the given horsepower mechanical.  Volts x Amps = Watts.  The Volts are technically free, because were aren't paying for them in this applicaqtion, but we can create more amperage, and thus we create more watts out from our generator.
Look at this again, RPM x TORQUE = HORSEPOWER.  Our motor outputs one horsepower.  Our generator requires one horsepower.  Our motor is very efficient because it is off a low pole count and thus produces lower torque, and thus consume less current.  Our generator on the other hand, has many poles, so it requires lots of torque, but produces lots of current.  So as we gear down the low pole count prime mover motor, to increase its torque, we gain current.  Even though the RPM dropped, due to the high pole count of the generator head, the voltage remaines constant.  We created overunity.  This is law.  It always happens, and no matter what you do, you can't get nature to not do it, if you gear for the correct rpm.  And even if you don't gear for exactly the correct rpm, it just means you won't get as much power out as you could, and you will have off specification voltages.  There is fiddle room here.

-Pierre

Lutherg

Quote from: bradagilah on April 15, 2012, 06:59:21 PM
I would love to, get me some names of trusted individuals and I can coordinate an in person demonstration with them.  Or any mods reading this, please get in touch me.

Hello Pierre,

I'm in Houston and would be interested in coming to view a demonstration if/when you make it available. I will PM you my contact information.

Regards,

Luther

4Tesla

Thank you for sharing.. I'll be watching this thread.. looking forward to learning more on your system.

I emailed Sterling links to your video and this thread.

bradagilah

Thanks.

The thread is very active on the ATS forums:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread830762/pg1

Check the thread out, to read up on what everyone else has said, and what I have replied.  Also, I will be checking back and fourth between the two forums.

-Pierre

Dbowling

My buddy Luther in Texas offered to come see your demo, so I will offer also. I am located in San Jose, CA. and I will PM you my contact info.
Dave