Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's En Principia

Started by johnny874, April 20, 2012, 04:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

@All,
Took my tools back to my shop. It is climate controlled by the great out doors.
Did a little work on my warping fixture and it was nice being able to route at a good depth.
With the temperature in the mid 50's (about 10C.), it made for pleasant working conditions.
Of course, since I am doing all design work, developmental testing and fabrication myself, not
sure where soemone who is not building something can call me out like my critics have. And following
instructions from a magazine on how to build a Heron's fountain does not count, sorry pirate88719.
I do need to stay on budget, fact of life.

Jim

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on February 18, 2013, 07:24:38 AM
  Bill,
You are nothing short of a liar. You need to take the time to learn something at some point. The short name for his book is Principalis, easy for reference purposes. And you know what is even funnier, the answer Principalis was also used as a question on Jeopardy.
And there is nothing wrong with my using the phrase Bessler's En Principia in referencing Newton's book. I didn't take Latin in school, sorry.

Why am I a liar because you did not take Latin and have made a serious mistake in the use of language?  I am correct so therefore that makes me a liar?

I can not follow such a lack of logic, sorry.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 18, 2013, 07:34:17 PM
Why am I a liar because you did not take Latin and have made a serious mistake in the use of language?  I am correct so therefore that makes me a liar?

I can not follow such a lack of logic, sorry.

Bill

Bill,
What's it like being a bigot ?
And Bill, the only reason Stefan has tolerated my being harassed is because I am the only person who said they could build Bessler's wheel and he doesn't think it's possible. he is palying it on the gauranteed side of things, it is supposed to be impossible, right ?

Jim

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on February 19, 2013, 12:18:28 PM
  Bill,
What's it like being a bigot ?
And Bill, the only reason Stefan has tolerated my being harassed is because I am the only person who said they could build Bessler's wheel and he doesn't think it's possible. he is palying it on the gauranteed side of things, it is supposed to be impossible, right ?

Jim

So you make an error and now I am both a liar and a bigot?  You make such foolish posts that you are harassing yourself.  let me know when you actually build something.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

johnny874

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 19, 2013, 07:56:10 PM
So you make an error and now I am both a liar and a bigot?  You make such foolish posts that you are harassing yourself.  let me know when you actually build something.

Have been over the last couple of years. Kind of funny how you and your friends missed that.
Still, it's how I got to where I am today and why I am pursuing the build I am. You know, the
road less travelled. what do they call it ? Oh yeah, I remember now, they call it reinventing the wheel.
Not like your Heron's Fountain which is a well travelled road. Nothing against Heron, just you.
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae278/bessler_supporter/Bessler/Picture0061.jpg