Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity, Green Energy, Powered by Gravity!

Started by VANDUGEGS, July 05, 2006, 09:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

please go away unless you're willing to Open Source this thing.

by the way Welcome to OverUnity.com The International open source free energy research forum.

peace

nwman

Quote from: VANDUGEGS on August 12, 2007, 03:42:17 PM
I take my time when answering an important post and the offer withen.

PEACE

OK ,go ahead and take your time, but what have you been doing for the last 1-25+ years? Just don't take too long or I will come up with it on my own! lol. I don't want you to be on my bad side. I'm really a nice guy. One simple question though is if you do have in your possession and able to send to me a video clearly showing 2+ rotations? If you don't have this then there is no point in further talks.

Thanks,

Tim

VANDUGEGS

Tim,

Maybe you would send me a video or even a picture of what you are, or were, working on.

It would be interesting if those that have something to say, would leed with what they have done themselves. I do not see why people cannot show what they have tried and failed with. This would show people, what not to do and that they are not all talk, no show. I for one, would love to look at the things people have tried, maybe we can figure out what went wrong. Yes, if I seen the answer to a problem, I would share the informaton with its inventor and shareing with the forum, would and should be up to them to decide.

The more thiings on the market, the better.

Darrell

nwman

Darrell,

Feel free to check out all the post I have started on there. I also worked a little bit on Tom's SMOT idea and tested and found his video and conclusions were wrong. I'll put links to these threads if you need but its late again and I don't have the time now.

Tim

nwman

OK, while I'm waiting to hear your answer let me ask you this. You should be able to give me an immediate answer on this with no obligation of anything. If you do decide to let me sign a NDA can and will you provide the fallowing after signing?

1) A video showing:
Clearly, you starting the wheel by letting go of the wheel in a stopped position and it start to rotate on its own like you showed in the video you posted and with out editing show it rotating at least 2+ full revolutions with eceleration?

2) Photos or video and description of all parts and principles and how they work? I think I know but just in case there is something I'm missing.

3) Allow me to see the wheel in action? Is the wheel able to preform at this current moment in time and or what is needed to get it running again?

A copy of the NDA would be nice too.

Answer these question in your next response please. If you can not then you are obviously avoiding having your work validated and refusing help to develop it. In which case I am not interested in helping you and you will be on my bad side.

Tim