Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cancer cure, but FDA and doctors would rather have your cash and not the cure.

Started by b0rg13, May 30, 2008, 07:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: triffid on May 13, 2012, 09:07:21 PM
Well here is a link to Jim humbles MMS and it does seem to cost only 21 dollars for a years supply.FDA is trying to shut them down here in the usa.   http://humblemiraclemineral.com/miracle-mineral-supplement-back-on-the-market/   triffid

Yep,  Everything was good for several years (around 2006 was when Humble first posted his info on MMS and his free ebook that covers a great deal of info and his cure of thousands of cases of supposedly incurable Malaria - well documented).  Then recently the big pharmaceutical cartels started getting worried about profit losses.  One example I know of personally: a very elderly lady was put in the hospital for a minor issue.  She contracted a cdiff (abreviation of a common bacterial infection most often caught in hospitals) which causes bad diarrhea.  They gave her antibiotics which did not work on it.  They then wanted to give here a weeks worth of a 'better' antibiotic that would have cost her $1000.00 US dollars.   Do you think they want to lose that kind of money on something that works great for pennies and doesn't even need a prescription?   So the cartel began pushing the FDA to shut down this thorn in their profit structure.  Old Jim Humble is no dummy though so he formed the 'Church of Healing' and because of the U.S. laws that prevent the government from messing with religion it has been difficult for them to do anything.  I've watched the battle for several years. 

Then you have uninformed people (or maybe more pharma-cartel trolls) who try to tell you it is bleach.  It is not when mixed as per instructions.  I am very in tune with my own body and I can say from experience it has done wonders for me in a number of cases and I have not suffered any ill effects.   The best thing anyone can do right now is read Jim's book or books (several updated ones available for a small amount have new information that may be valuable but his first big book is free) and then get yourself some powdered sodium chlorite flakes (1 pound for around $20 is enough for an average use regimen that will last about 7 years.  And get some of the dark bottles and some citric acid crystals although you can use lemon juice, lime juice etc.)  I don't sell any of this but I'm saying to get it while you can as it is possible they may figure out a way to stop sales (somewhat doubtful though if you have done the research since they would have to call their selves liars in other statements about this substance and they have never been able to suppress colloidal silver completely for similar reasons).  You'll even find some real medical doctors and dentists (rare but a few have integrity) who are promoting the benefits of MMS. 

triffid

I used to work for pepsi cola once upon a time and we treated the water going into the soda pop.I did quality control for them for four years.I used powdered lime and sodium hypochlorite to treat the water and passed that thru a charcoal filter to remove the chlorine.Plus the fact that mr.jim humble is a chemist and he made the discovery by accident.(I made one too in another area about 7 years ago).Made me warm up to his MMS a little more.I never heard of it before you mentioned it here.I agree 1000% with him about the FDA.I like the fact that theres a little chemistry involved and need to read his first free book.triffid

Back in the 1990's I learned how to make colloidal silver.It amused me that I could make gallons of it and it was selling for such a high price.About 70 dollars for a small bottle.

Just to let you know theres a lot of fake silver bars coming in from china.Their weights are off a little like 28 grams ,should be 31 grams at least.But the fakers are getting better at the weights.

triffid

I have citric acid already in the form of "Ball's fruit fresh produce protector".I forget what percent it is.About $5.00 for five ounces.I had bought it for another project.triffid
Forget it it has vitamin c in it which is not supposed to be good for MMS.

triffid

http://www.ehow.com/how_5188671_make-sodium-chlorite.html  tells how to make it at home.
Not too bad.

I would not use iodized salt however so look for salt without iodine.triffid